Nash deployment AMA

Thanks @Achlem, the reason we didn’t do that is we really thought we could get things out today. But I totally understand where you are coming from, and do also wish we had posted this earlier

5 Likes

So in summary for the community:

• Fiat-ramps will NOT be available at launch since the api error, caused by AWS

For this weekend, as APIs are coming back, but our bank transfer needs to go through and this is not blockchain, it doesn’t work on weekends. We actually use a integrator to connect to it, people that use Coinbase should know Plaid, we had issues on connections. We will put it up as soon as we can go full circle on that.

• OMG & LX Markets not available at launch

No, we are in contact with Tyler from LX to solve this asap, OMG we will not integrate directly in our vault, we decided to use a proxy contract to not have to change something that has seen so many reviews. So OMG will take longer.

• ETH Explorer issues for ETH-Tokens on the Exchange => Launch when solved

Perfect, that is the portfolio balance issue. The explorer detect movements are used in our matching engine system (the state channels monitoring system) that keep track of all those balances to preset users portifolio. As soon as this is solved we will do another overview QA and decided on go.

So after the last pointed problem is solved you would launch. Is this correct?

That is the current decision line, I will sleep now as it is 1pm in Austria and I have been running 32h, when I wake up and have the usual founders call with @ethan, @fabwa, @LucianoEngel and @localhuman we will know better.

10 Likes

This is absolutely fine as long as we get the best possible product with minimal hassle . We are in uncharted waters as far as technical aspects are concerned. Hence these things ought to happen. Keep up the good work, slowly but surely we will get there

3 Likes

@canesin @ethan I would like to know about the Nash Pay application in the play store and in the app store, have they already solved that or is that issue ok for now? I also want to know if it can be used on launch day.

We only had the current picture about 2h ago, during early morning Asia. We didn’t communicate earlier because until that moment we expected to still just open the platform to the public.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. This can always happen, I still trust you for doing the right things.
Now I finally can get some sleep after being up for almost 24 hrs.
Good Night

1 Like

and I can relax my fingers from refreshing site every 10 mins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohhh team saying “unknown issues” … id be careful… judging by the price reaction (currently) id say they made the right move. the market seems to be very resilient… or trusting

A few questions:

1. When will marketing start? Should we not try to generate hype around the launch?

2. Why use AWS? Depending on Amazon seems like a risk.

3. Will Nash launch its own cloud computing solution?

NJB

Thank you for the detailed answer.
At least the community now knows that you are dealing with some issues, which unfortunately can occur in Software.

I appreciate the hard work of you and the team. Since we now know what you have to deal with, it is not that terrible. The silence was the problem for many of us.

I wish you good luck for the weekend.
Greeting from Austria!

1 Like

https://community.nash.io/t/nash-deployment-ama/7421/23?u=canesin

No, we have a very large integrity checked bootstrap and our monitor only needs to sync since the deployment of the initial contracts we need to track events from, that is configurable.

As you can see in this snipped of our K8s yaml

We are being as transparent as we can be.

5 Likes

@NJB Marketing is different from advertising, but advertising will ramp up after launch. We use GPC for our services, not AWS, though have no plans for our own cloud computing platform anytime soon

7 Likes

Nash Pay is a upcoming product not part of the MVP we are bringing to the market.

2 Likes

Thank you and all the community for the support, this project is truly to you all. As we said we will continue to push through to have a eminent no compromise launch of our MVP.

I will have some sleep to be back soon and connect with our Western team during the evening.

All the best!
F

10 Likes

Thanks for the detailed updates, @canesin and @ethan. Stay strong :muscle::muscle:

Thanks Fabio and Ethan, Please go catch some sleep now…

https://community.nash.io/t/nash-deployment-ama/7421/36?u=canesin

• This is not a feedback thread, we will have those as in every beta we did.
  • The top nav follow screen size, center is width limited. My 32" screen is resized to fit.
  • You frequently suggest these kind of passive aggressive things, we would never delay or do less to have a wow factor. This is not the type of company we are. If you expect that, you are invited to move to a competitor. Integrity is a core value to us.
19 Likes

Thank you all for the questions and the support. Thank you for the team and community for working so hard to bring this vision to life.
I will close the topic for archival reasons and we will link to this in communications.

12 Likes

We have re-open this topic if the community has new questions.

6 Likes