Webapp feedback

I like the least :

Ease of use, navigation can be more user friendly and simple.
Also the less pages and subpages the better.

Home page can use an update,
“My assets” section is lackluster and not very useful to look at, it has too much info.

I can point out lots on design. A quick note would be to update dark mode and try going for a more minimal look instead of the dated gradienty look.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes

3 Likes

Guys! Thanks very much for all the feedback so far! Let’s get a lot more, ask other nashers to do it!

Please, reply all questions! They might look similar but the check different boxes on the methods we use to evaluate Nash products!

I will give a personal example:

Rate : 3

To love it I miss the most : MPC on the web, I really miss being able to set constraints on the web app like withdraw limits and just be free from security worries with browsers.

I like the most : How easy it is to sign-up, I have never had such a great experience to enter into so many chains at once, having Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO wallets with just a email and 30 seconds feels like magic to me.

I like the least : The portfolio page, I see myself all the time going to assets because I can’t do what I want in the portfolio page - it end-ups being just another step I have to do, enter in funds and switch to assets.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes, I am usually at CEST timezone.

Ideas I would like to share : I think that we should merge portfolio and assets somehow, with having the assets view of “personal / trading channels / pending” in the portfolio and the easy search of all supported coins there as well. I would also prefer that the graph on it was a lot more useful like I could compare coins on time and actually track deposits instead of current coins I have

4 Likes

Rate : 3,5
To love it I miss the most : Skipping, what I know is coming in the short-term, the no.1 feature that I am eagerly looking for is the MPC integration to funds management. Defining limits, whitelisting addresses, locking my funds for 24 hours before a transfer could be initiated and receiving notifications when my funds are moving is important for me to feel secure.
I like the most : I like the pro trading interface and design. It is clean, easy to use and understand.
I like the least : I really lack more in-depth statistics or analysis tab. I like the https://nash.blockshain.com/ created by @fabibi, but this only uses public data. For me, the “Total Asset Value” graph does not tell me the whole story and I would prefer to have access to personalized statistics and see more data about my funds.
I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes – I am based in Prague.

Ideas I would like to share : A feature that would allow me to define my own investment strategy and auto rebalance my portfolio according to pre-defined parameters. In other words, self-created ETF. A strategy, that could be defined by the community members, shared among them and adopted by other investors. I am not an active trader that seeks to gain alpha, but I prefer a passive indexing strategy with an automated rebalancing of my portfolio.

4 Likes

Rate : 4
To love it I miss the most :

• Leveraged trading
  • UI bot (with different strategies - Market Maker / Market taker)
  • NashCash

I like the most :

• Speed of orders execution is just phenomenal.
  • UI / UX

I like the least :

• a new page open when i want to log in
  • Sometimes i have to unlock the locked order by password / 2FA

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes

Ideas I would like to share :

• Can have more than one account with the same KYC, or the ability to have linked accounts (like for childrens)
  • Convert dividends to some tokens (by configuration - like everyday at 02h00 convert all dividends to a token, or limit it to NEX / USDC / BTC / NNN).
3 Likes

Rate: 4

To love it I miss the most:
Converting all my dust to a single asset in one click.

I like the most:
Simplicity and the speed

I like the least:

• Open orders should always be visible, not by the selected period. I once forgot an open order and took me a while to figure out why I couldn’t trade.
  • When I am on the Markets or Orders tab, I often go to the Main Menu > Trade when I want to trade. Nothing happens, because you are already in the trade menu. This is my own mistake, but I keep doing this. Going to the first tab by default when clicking in the main menu would help.

3 Likes

Rate: 4.5
To love it I miss the most: Less-costly & speedier transfers between personal and trading contract.
By the way @canesin, wouldn’t “Channels” feel a bit mysterious to the average Joe? I believe we should stick with at least “trading” in the name. I liked “trading contract”, but I guess “contract” can feel a bit obscure/technical. “trading channel” could definitely work; another idea I had was “trading room” as it reflects the idea of a temporary environment, which is still part of the house .

I like the most:

• The funds manager. It could be a product in itself: having an all-in-one multi-blockchain (BTC, ETH, NEO + others soon) wallet aggregator, not needing to worry about keeping those wallets up to date and getting top-notch security on top of that is soo valuable. I believe it will be one of the key success factors of Nash.
  • as others said, the trading experience once inside the trading contract is as good as top CEXs.

I like the least:

• auto-logout time is too short. Make it longer or allow to customize it to fit one’s preference.
  • “Transfers” tab should show updates in real time. Many times the list did not show my most recent transfer. Hitting the “Refresh” button did nothing and my transfer showed up only once done. Updating confirmations count in real time would be nice as well.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes, I live in Paris.

Ideas I would like to share:

• I would like to connect to the exchange using Nash app (a possible requirement could be to have enabled 2FA generation on it first)
  • Same as what I said for my Nash app feedback: manually entering a simple average buy price to monitor my portfolio performance. This could definitely work well with the idea of merging Portfolio and Assets tabs as suggested by Fabio.
  • Alerts are not a nice-to-have anymore: it’d be nice to be able to toggle each of the following: in-app notifications, push notifications and emails
  • Soo many other nice things to add: compounding staking dividends, scheduled buys, social features (copy trading, portfolio copying (making one’s portfolio anonymously public, and ranking them by performance, so that others can track and possibly copy best performers), etc), referrals (earning tickets when you pay with Nash Pay, randomly earning tickets when you trade (chances of earning a ticket grow with volume of the trade ofc), monthly lotteries, etc). I would love to debate on any of those topics in dedicated channels/threads.
11 Likes

Rate : 3.5
To love it I miss the most : More pairs, Nash Cash, Nash Pay.
I like the most : Simplicity, Non custody, Performance, Multi-blockchain funds management, Registration process, The vision.
I like the least : Lack of pairs, liquidity, more 2FA options, and last I had a look at the SDK’s could be polished more.

1 Like

Rate : 4/5
To love it I miss the most : send/receive payments to other user’s email addresses from within contract wallets > on/off ramps > taker bot.
I like the most : transaction & order responsiveness, and that it feels secure.
I like the least : hard to think of one, but i’d say liquidity, and someone else mentioned dark mode being a bit too light; I’d agree with them (the nitpickiness and difficulty thinking of something here is a good sign imo).
I would be open to do a user testing interview: no

Ideas I would like to share : Even if sending funds to other users from within the contract wallet becomes available, I’d still avoid marketing to existing PayPal users until fiat ramps are available in most countries. Getting those PayPal users to make the switch, and then asking their feedback in the same way seems like the right way to go; newcomers with no blockchain experience would probably give better feedback, or at least find it less difficult to critique things as they’re not accustomed to using Nash like most of us are. I’m also wondering how many of those PayPal users would consider running a bot or staking non-NEX tokens, should either of those thing be available at that time. Might be good to grab a few dozen non-crypto users and get their opinions soon.

Other than that, I think you’re on the right track so keep up the good work.

1 Like

rating: 5

I miss the most is: to be able to have a different value range in the transactions and according to my need to be able to establish the value that I want to pay.

what I like the most is: the distribution and simplicity to handle the exchange.

What I like least: are the options to see so many project wallets that we do not know and are not interesting at all.

I would be open to do a user test interview: yes

Ideas I’d like to share:
have the possibility that Nash has the stakeout function active in the tokens that have that option

Adding to my post

+1 on @kazanchev and @Oldsport’s suggestions on speedier/improved transfers.
This is the only aspect of Nash that’s an annoyance.
Not sure if this is possible, but any of these two solutions would make Nash a close to perfect experience:
Being able to send and use assets from trading channels
Having one step swap for non-traders without having to deal with transfers

Rate : 3
Transfer improvement / one step swap feature

Simplifying and updating UI and navigation
Home screen isn’t very useful to look at,
Merging portfolio and assets is a great idea, maybe even add recent transactions in home page too.

I like the most : Favorite wallet solution with email/2fa. Potential to become all-in-one product for non-custodial crypto.
I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes PST

Rate : 4.5

Option to select a gas price when fund transfers. At least 2 options like high priority or low priority.

I like the most :
0 maker fees
trade ui - everything fit on the screen and it is perfect.

I like the least :
High tranaction fees
When we log in Initial trade page always neo-eth it would be great if it is last time open one.
Auto sign out frequency is very high. It should be longer.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: no

In staking-> statement-> month page show so many transfers. Most of them are zero and even there is more than 30 tranaction groups for one day. So that page also stuck when we Open it. It is better it only show one reward receiving data for one asset for one day. Also it better it only show non zero transactions.

Rate : 4.0

• eth/neo transfer giving warning it can take up to an hour to transfer (shouldn’t it take minutes?)

• showing maximum fees for transfer (can it be a range, can user choose lower side on fees understanding it could suffer speed)

• i needed to enter password multiple times after logging, unlocking buy/sell. I wish i don’t need to enter multiple times after first login

• want to see more more orders getting executed, when i needed to exchange some eth, all i could see is buy/sell order waiting, may be this takes time and need more users… but it gives a good feeling to trade when you see many orders getting executed every second

• thought i saw couple of times, after buy order was submitted, the buy/sell tab getting refreshed…

I like the most :
order entry/cancellation is fast
staking is smooth

I like the least :
wish transfer time from personal to trading is lower

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes. (but i am only a part time trader, i have learned to work with numerous existing exchanges, so i may not be able to give constructive feedback)

When the stake is completed, it feels like token is not belonging to the user until he releases. (i hope i didn’t overlook anything here)

Rate : 4
To love it I miss the most : Copy trade, Bot trade, Leverage trading, nash pay
I like the most : Good trading experience and more better than CEXs.
I like the least : Auto logout or no auto-logout please…
I would be open to do a user testing interview: No
Ideas I would like to share : Trading to personal or personal to trading transaction fee should be free

2 Likes

Rate :

Fiat on & off ramp for Australians and obviously buying nex on Nash…

I like the most :
The clean sharp beautiful UI

I like the least :

I would be open to do a user testing interview :
Yes

The web version needs to keep up with the mobile version…
Two things jump out at me now, the mobile version has had for a while now the ability to display your portfolio in your chosen currency and display information on what each assets is with a bit of an overview. The web version needs to keep up with mobile at least in features it can match!

To love it I miss the most : more top 100 pairs
I like the most : trading experience, top design, staking tab, api-keys, fast order placement, info buttons
I like the least : transfer are not showing fast in the transfer or asset tab, seperate funds and asset tab (don’t know why we need two)
Ideas I would like to share : send/recieve directly from/to trading

• Percentage growth or loss since purchase of coin (Or moving into wallet)

• Chart similar to Nano Ledger for assessing asset growth

• Merging Daily Staking total into one clear amount.

I like the most :
Exchange is fast and staking has been clear.

I like the least :
Transfer time between contracts.

• Making it similar (% growth of assets) will help bring in more stock investors into the space.
  • In terms of marketing the use of Tiktok for the likes of Square have been huge. I learned of Nash from youtube. Getting people in through social media onto the website should be the key. The website is excellent in selling the exchange.
1 Like

Rate:- 4

To love it I miss the most:-
•Fiat ramp(Which I know is coming)
•A way to set it and forget monthly purchases.
•Ability to set auto reinvest/staking of $Nex
•The ability to get my crypto I hold on the Nash exchange to work to accumulate more through any method be it staking or loaning etc…

I like the most:-
Security being non-custodial gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Seeing constant improvements from the team and the fact they ask and listen to answers.

I like the least:
•Mainly just lack of fiat ramp as I don’t want other entry points to then transfers to Nash because of time and cost.
•That I can’t chose to say claim my $Nex dividends in specific coin/token or set it up to exchange Like dust to BNB with Binance (spit)
•That if you choose to delist a project I have concerns for the best course of action regarding $Nex dividend for that project, helps I suppose if as above I can consolidate in the project I want to hold on to as above

I would be open to do a user testing interview:-yes

Ideas I would like to share:- Would like to see a feature like with M1 finance auto balance portfolio with new money I add say I add a $1000 I can set up with a little pie chart. 5o% BTC 25% ETH 25% LINK or longer term by sectors

1 Like

Rate : 4.5 (better than the mobile app)
To love it I miss the most : more trading pairs and faster transition between tabs
I like the most : the dark mode is nice and the design is beautiful.
I like the least : I can store a lot of my coins (XTZ, for example) and the transfer/funds/assets tabs are a little bit confusing. The Buy/Sell tab is sometimes buggy.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes :slight_smile:

Ideas I would like to share : I would love to see a countdown for the NEX stakes (to see how many days until my stakes will be unlocked).

1 Like

Rate: 4
To love it I miss the most:
Fiat onramp - Margin trading
I like the most :
Look and feel, clean design
I would be open to do a user testing interview:
yes

Keep up the great work!