I love the idea of Nash Pay and even though we don’t have a lot of information on it, I see great potential.
However, in this 3-year-going-strong bear market, I feel like most of my tokens are undervalued. Therefore, though being a strong Nash advocate, I would be very reluctant to “spend” any.
Unless there was an incentive…
I have several ideas of possible incentives:
- Earn 1 NEX for your first transaction with Nash Pay of the day
- Reward the top 3 biggest users of Nash Pay every month
- Every transaction with Nash Pay grants you an activated ticket for a monthly lottery
My favorite is by far number 3. Because:
It builds upon a system of tickets which (a) Nash users are familiar with thanks to the 2019 lottery and (b) could be combined with the return of referrals as we knew them before the 2019 lottery: those tickets give you access to the same monthly lottery as tickets earned through Nash Pay payments, though them must be activated to count.
It gives everyone a change at winning and discourages cheating. To give a small incentive for bigger transactions, the number of earned tickets could follow a logarithmic function of the amount:
- under $1: no activated ticket earned
- between $1 and $10 : 1 activated ticket earned
- between $10 and $100 : 2 activated tickets earned
- between $100 and $1,000 : 3 activated tickets earned
I’m sure Nash team already has plans for Nash Pay, but I’m sure we as a community can collectively help them. Of course, it’d be much more interesting if we hear from them as well.