Funds: MVP feedback round 1

Use this thread to leave feedback on our funds management system. This includes your portfolio view and asset transfers. Posts relating to other topics will be moved. The thread will close on 17 September.

Just staked my NEX token, everything was fine. I can’t see it anymore in my Funds cause they’re staked I guess but is it a choice to hide it or will it be possible to see in the portfolio breakdown.

7 Likes

Yes. Please include the staked tokens in the total balance, having $0.00 shown while I have lots of tokens staked seems weird.

10 Likes

When depositing NEX into the Nash wallet, it’s pretty misleading to say:

Any assets other than NEX sent to this address will be lost!

when that same wallet accepts all other NEP5 tokens. Not sure how there’s an easier, more intuitive way of phrasing it. “Only NEP5 tokens at this address” isn’t very user-friendly, as many people probably don’t know the difference between NEP5 & ERC20.

Anyways, everything else looks great!

7 Likes

Issue: Staked NEX is not shown anymore in Funds/Portfolio.
Request: Show also staked NEX in my portfolio. I was suprised when I staked NEX that suddenly my NEX disappeared in my portfolio. Sure it is staked and locked, but it still an asset that moves in value. I want to see that in my portfolio. Also this is a good way to add a link to the staking menu.

9 Likes

Funds graph is showing the value of current funds in portfolio over time and not real balance of portfolio across the time. i.e. at any time before making my address in nash that balance should show 0 since the balance was 0.

2 Likes

Just wondering if a pending/unconfirmed transactions section could be added so we can easily see inbound transactions? This may be a more important feature when BTC is on the platform as it takes a long time to transact.

3 Likes

Would love to have the possibility to personalize the settings: default is for the last hour and for the price in USD. I’d prefer to set for 24 hours for example, and also would prefer for some tokens the value vs NEO rather than USD. It also doesn’t remember any settings, such as ticking the box of hiding zero assets.

2 Likes

First great UI/UX looks and works great.

I would like to see my balance in EUR (or any other currency of choice.)

Kind regards, Coinder

10 Likes

@canesin This trading volume thing baffles me a bit. It says tier 2 trading volume per day limited to 25k USD which is around 2.5BTC worth trading (buying or selling) per day. That is no way sufficient for most of the traders (including myself)

Fabio said these limits are not set in stone and would change in future. I think the idea is to first get things working and gain the trust/goodwill of regulators and customers. After that, I believe issues like this will be addressed. Patience

2 Likes

Just a small visual:

When you are going to transfer funds into your personal wallet or trading wallet and select a currency a courser will appear in the menu. You can see it on the left side of the Neo icon.

And a small visual at nash community, I just didn’t want to open a new thread due to this issue:

Since dark mode test is available, at the top of the page the nash.io interactive field appear in an ugly dark manner in the normal mode.

2 Likes

“To avoid permanent loss of funds. Only send digital assets secured on the Neo blockchain to this address.”

1 Like

Agree. For it to act like a bank account where there would be a spike in funds when they arrive. Not just a historic price chart of the assets you currently own.

3 Likes

There is an error on the x-axis of the 1 week portfolio chart. It is currently still showing the time scale for the 24hr chart.

3 Likes

@Symiaq the Community test dark mode is no longer accessible to the public until we are satisfied with the appearance.

2 Likes

The Timeline is not right in my Timezone.
I live in Germany and its 19:24.
But in my Funds it shows 13:45?

3 Likes

I am missing an address book. can we save addresses with personalized names?

3 Likes

24h and 1w shows the same graph for me, 1M shows 1w.

1 Like