Funds: MVP feedback round 1

Hi, like what you’ve created so far. Would find it handy to be able to see with 1 click, all my funds in the personal wallet and all the funds in the trading wallet. Currently I need to go to the different markets to see the amounts I have in the trading wallet…
As mentioned earlier, including the staked Nex in overall wallet amount would be nice too. ( perhaps a “locked funds” section )
Cheers !

Go to Funds page, top right box shows these 2 totals.

1 Like

What about an Advanced Fund Management option?
Keep it the same layout as the current option where the graph is above and the list of your assets is below. However, you can tick a box beside each asset to have its performance graph indicated on the chart above.
There could be an option to select multiple at a time.
A stronger or thicker line could represent the overall portfolio performance whilst the thinner, other coloured lines represent individual assets.

Trading tools could also facilitate better experience by allowing to see which assets are the weaker performers, therefore allowing the user to strengthen their portfolio.

7 Likes

Thank you Nick, however your answer made me realize my question wasn’t detailed enough. In fact, the total value of personal and trading account are displayed in the top right box but I would like to see per token how many of each are in my personal and how many in my trading account.
Cheers

After you’ve entered your 2FA it straight away shows the main page with your portfolio balance. I think an option to hide your funds would be nice.

9 Likes

Just an overall suggestion, but putting it here since the Funds page is the first page you encounter when loggin in:

I notice that I’m navigating lots of times between pages Trade, Staking, Funds, Referrals, that I now came to the point that I don’t find it UX friendly to click twice every time (1st click is on the menu to initiate the dropdown, 2nd is the clicking on the desired page).

Suggestion: make the menu open/dropdown on mouse hovering so you can easily move your mouse over it and then to the desired page and click.

8 Likes

I added a number of Neo tokens including nOS to my personal wallet and since then the “total asset value” graph has disappeared:

It does not matter which time frame tab I click, it is always blank.

1 Like

Hi @Moon I had the same problem lately too. Then I just transferred an asset back and then it was back.

I removed NNC and it was back.

Could you also test it?

2 Likes

I added nOS, MCT, NNC and BDN. All which can not be traded on Nash. After removing all down to BDN the graph reappeared. When I reload the page now the graph is sometimes there and sometimes it’s not. Also if the graph is there after reloading the page it will sill disappear and reappear sporadically as the page fetches new data for current prices and holdings (I assume) and sometimes it will reflect my entire portfolio as empty, it’s a bit unstable.

1 Like

except for NOS it was the same token with me. But as I said afterwards, I did not have any problems after removing them. Strange.

Can’t see anything in this “total asset value” window too. Have a lot of tokens in my wallet (but not nOS in this one).

I also had no NOS. With me it was again after I sent away NNC again.

ditto. This must be implemented.

also please list atleast 100 assets on one page

even in the portfolio section the atleast 100 assets must be listed on one page. It gives a good glance of things.

1 Like

Hi team,

Just wanted to say I’m really happy with this MVP. Everything has worked fine for me so far with no critical bugs.

Signing in, setting up with the 12 words was straight forward
KYC was pretty straight forward but did run into issues scanning the back of my ID card.
Transferring from external into the personal account - No issues.
Transferring from personal to trading was easy and putting through an order for Gas/Eth was fast, simple.
Entering into staking contracts was also simple.
Transferring to my friend’s Nash account was also an easy task with no bugs.

I’m just waiting for the Fiat ramps for my region and some market depth which I am aware is coming. That’s when I will personally be able to use and test. Besides this, I’m really impressed with what has been delivered. This is a quality platform with some minor improvements/integrations to be made.

5 Likes
  • noticed while transferring funds (eth) from personal to trading account, a foot note mentioned a network fees of 1.28$ , is that a typo? is the high fees normal for transferring between accounts?

• minor, saving a commonly used external addresses might be helpful. I believe once nex is listed in nash, there will not be any need for using external addresses at all :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, not sure if said before, but it would be great to have an ‘Advanced’ section on ETH transfers to set your own gwei to reduce costs if you’re not in a hurry.

2 Likes

Refreshing ‘‘Portfolio’’ the portfolio graph changes every time until after four or five times and only shows a short graph arching only last few hours instead of the start of the portfolio. Also when graph is held and dragged with the mouse cursor left-to right, the graph shivers left and right. It does this shivering too when scrolling the mouse to expand or minimise the graph. Also the timescales sometimes intermix: with Months at first after login the graph is seen in minutes, only after clicking those scales a few times will the graph show correctly. Thank you.

Would be visually neat to center/aline these four objects (top-down): Total, dollar amount (the comma/dot), increase- decrease dollar/percentage, Send/Receive button).

Dots on picture don’t aline.

These objects are already alined by way of their proportionality (lengths), yet maybe alining the dots (drawn at the places that seperate parts of these objects themselves) would have a better effect. And maybe not, don’t take my ‘‘feedback’’ as a critique, at least not this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes