BNB is what I thought NEX would be when I invested

Seriously. Is there anything to make Nash and NEX more appealing to investors, users, speculators, stakers?

Are there any updates coming up soon on business development? Any progress on regulatory development? When is the quarterly AMA? Things are way too quiet aside from the Nash league thing. Is Fabio still with Nash?

Any plans to open a physical office where the team can gather, hire employees, a CEO, u know having better company structure? Successful company doesn’t revolve only on software devs at home in front of their pc.

Is the team aware that anyone who ends their staking contracts will likely take their NEX and dump on the market and never look back, and highly likely wont be using Nash nor advocating for it, out of permanent disappointment for the lack of bullish performance for NEX?

Does the team even freaking care?

Here’s an idea: Why doesnt Nash do like Robinhood does? Collect and store data, sell it to trading desks, marketing offices, generate big revenue, buy back NEX tokens from the market. This is will look very healthy for the company. Go ahead, you have my blessing!

That is all.

4 Likes

Highest volume Token on Nash would be Nex, only if listed. Until that is implemented, there is no way forward. If you cant list your own token, bye bye users.

Seriously. Is there anything to make Nash and NEX more appealing to investors, users, speculators, stakers?

Are there any updates coming up soon on business development? Any progress on regulatory development? When is the quarterly AMA?

Nash does half-year reports now. The next one is slated for April/May. All of this will likely be discussed then.

Is Fabio still with Nash?

Yes, but he is refocusing on other avenues of Nash. (see his post here).

Any plans to open a physical office where the team can gather, hire employees, a CEO, u know having better company structure?

Fabian and Ethan are currently co-CEO. Nash is actively searching for a full-time CEO (see post here).

Successful company doesn’t revolve only on software devs at home in front of their pc.

“As of today, Shopify is a digital by default company. We will keep our offices closed until 2021 so that we can rework them for this new reality. And after that, most will permanently work remotely. Office centricity is over.” - Tobi Lutke, Shopify CEO

Is the team aware that anyone who ends their staking contracts will likely take their NEX and dump on the market and never look back, and highly likely wont be using Nash nor advocating for it, out of permanent disappointment for the lack of bullish performance for NEX?

This is your opinion, and likely doesn’t extend to every single staker. Staking has been increasing over time, even when excluding the small bumps for Nash League. Strange – you’d think it would have plateau’d if there was a lack of bullish performance?

Does the team even freaking care?

They do… Do you?

You paint the picture of someone who threw money at something, and then neglected to follow any sort of development or evolution of the project. Not only that, but your sole data point seems to be token price. You mention a lack of bullish perfomance. Point me towards any other project that has achieved the technical and legal successes that Nash has within a 1-1.5 year timespan.

It’s a startup, there are always bumps that need ironing out. What’s important is seeing how they handle those bumps, and where their sights are kept on the horizon. I follow Nash because of the mission they outlined in their whitepaper, and I have no reason to believe they’ve deviated from it in any major way.

The company restructuring is gold. As an investor, it tells me they’re maturing. They recognize a change would be beneficial, and so they’re seizing the opportunity.

@nikolakr

Highest volume Token on Nash would be Nex, only if listed. Until that is implemented, there is no way forward.

I wish this question would die. I wish it would die a horrible, horrible death. This gets brought up by the hour. WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER. It’s likely not happening for a long time. Maybe Coinbase will list it, as they’ll likely be the first with a securities license. If you don’t like that, sell and move on.

15 Likes

Perhaps there might be some truth in it, since it is brought up by the hour?
Perhaps if many users feel the same way, is it possible that it is the truth? That was not an attack, just a statement that seems to trigger fanatic believers.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s not true.

IT’S 100% THE TRUTH.

What I’m saying is bringing it up hourly will do nothing to make it happen. The team has spoken on the matter. That’s it. End of story. Like I said, don’t like it? Sell and move on.

3 Likes

What gives you the right to speak in such manner or to tell me what to do with my money?

Keep telling people to sell if they don’t agree with something posted on forum and you will have a unpleasant surprise when first 2 year stakes unlock.

4 Likes

Trust me. Literally every single NEX holder would love to see NEX listed on Nash. There is no disagreement there. What’s exhausting is explaining why it’s not possible and then dealing with comments like:

If you cant list your own token, bye bye users.

Listing NEX is a non-issue. It cannot be achieved right now (and likely not for a while), so comments like this do not help the Nash community. You did not enter this thread looking to make a positive contribution – your comment implied negativity.

But you’re right. I’ll stop telling people to sell because ultimately it’s not a good look on the community. In fact I hope you stay to see what Nash is capable of achieving, that’s why everyone else is here. We’re all in this together.

5 Likes

I first wanted to reply to the original post, but after reading yours - there is not much to add. :+1:
I don’t know what triggers me more - the endless complaints of some I-know-better-guys or that they always try to speak for everyone else.

3 Likes

This are all good questions imo
The thing to understand here is that the replies that you/everybody gets from informed members of community, are going to be a little defensive :upside_down_face: ( just because of the crazy reality that NEX is not growing at the moment, etc…) this definitely adds to my stress level, even if I can’t sell until 2022 :grin: ( and not planing to sell until I…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Being in this community I learned that a lot of informed and smart members are going to overreact to some questions ( because they ware asked before or because the question is of a low quality :flushed: )
Hopefully we can improve and be more welcoming, understand the stress levels for different investors is different, and this community is here to support/educate each other with Empathy in mind :handshake:

I would love to be seen as caring and knowledgeable community that will accept you the way you are.
Probably people that are just reading and never post anything, are most likely afraid to be judged ( I have a feelings like this sometimes) it doesn’t mean that I should not think for a minute before asking something, still I should not be afraid to ask :flushed:

All the best to everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcoming reply. Yes, it is my first time posting here but i often read the posts, and do try to stay up to date on all things Nash related. Apologies to anyone if my post came up as offensive, but i can’t deny the fact that i am quite disappointed at the way things have evolved for Nash. When i initially invested during the STO, i was under the impression Nash would be the next best thing for crypto, to such an extent where @canesin was making a statement in front of the united nations, if my memory serves correctly lol, all while saying “We will be bigger than Binance”, good luck with that.
But in recent months, i can’t say i’m seeing any growth in retail or businesses adoption. I am not seeing any market makers or liquidity providers, not seeing any advancement on the regulatory front, since that is the route they chose to take (pretty catastrophic decision if i may add, for now anyway until a miracle happens), and all i’m seeing are newer exchanges emerging and growing far faster than Nash when we had two years to capture significant share of the market. So i wonder what are the problems they are not telling us about? What exactly is needed to unlock the chains that’s preventing us from accelerating?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I bookmarked this post for posterity.

2 Likes

That’s quite funny. But i didn’t come here for condescending replies such as yours. And i’m pretty sure the team didn’t appoint you as an ambassador to post such things just because someone is expressing criticism at the company.
As a matter of fact i was hoping to get replies back from either @Kellogg or @canesin or Ethan or anyone else in charge of growing the business side of things, hoping for answers on why have things been this insanely slow, and why zero marketing to grow the awareness of Nash, and when can the community receive updates on latest progress and apparently renewed strategy underway.
Thank you

1 Like

I am not an ambassador, sorry to disappoint.

My 1st answer isn’t condescending, I was just trying to lighten the mood! :slight_smile:

My 2nd answer is genuine interest to bookmark this thread as possibly the absolute bottom of Nash sentiment. Because it will feel good to read again if Nash one day accomplishes its vision.

As for your questions, @pplvee gave you a great wrap-up of the latest known developments.

4 Likes

I was already informed of all the answers given with the search for a CEO and Ethan’s tweets. And yes congratulations on the remarkable milestones on tech and legal successes, but what value has it captured so far? If anything it made the process of trading more complex with the Nash channels, and following the legal route had put us at the mercy of regulators, where we can’t move an inch without their saying so. I dont see CZ going to jail anytime soon for not having a regulatory compliant exchange, and look at all their successes. I’m afraid Nash isn’t going anywhere and wont be going anywhere if the team doesn’t grow a freakin spine, and doesn’t do anything to capture more volume and for NEX to capture more demand from users. Excuse my language. And yes, screenshot that for posterity.

2 Likes

And one more thing, next time someone from the team wishes to make a presentation on Nash products at a blockchain conference, maybe send someone more enthusiastic and more charismatic to do the job. The product isn’t going to sell itself im afraid

1 Like

Okay so first you tag someone demanding to answer your questions and hold your hand and then you continue by offending that same person you demand to hold your hand. What the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

They’re big boys, they can take criticism if it’ll help them in the future.

1 Like

It’s not criticism it’s outright disrespectful and you need to calm down.

1 Like

And maybe you need to grow up and become a big boy yourself while you’re calming down…