BNB is what I thought NEX would be when I invested

Choosing the regulatory route, investing their own money first, depriving themselves of salaries, innovation intensive, giving 75%, coding with future in mind ( not cutting corners ), great human values…

For me Nash is the most ambitious project that has the necessary skills and common sense to actually reach mass adoption :handshake: ( there is always room for improvements, communication, execution… This is true in every case )

This is just another point of view ( my view ) :wink:
Please if you feel that you have to excuse yourself for what you say ( probably is better to not say it ) :wave:

3 Likes

1 Like

I would love to help more with marketing, maybe specific tasks that are simple to execute, cold-calling by following a script in pitching NashLink…?

I can learn everything required to do the job, just want to be of more help and cold-calling every potential customer is something that I would love to do :writing_hand:
( for USA )

@Kellogg @canesin
Thank you :handshake:

There’s no denying the fact that Nash has been losing trust in aggregate based on the market signals of the Nex coin. Nex is below ICO price with ATL being less than half of ICO price.

Nash has certainly profited from Nash League and 2021 bull run but the competition (mainly projects with inferior tech) profited much more.

Now, why is that?

I have close to 50 referrals and a great first hand experience with introducing various people and groups to Nash on an everyday basis for the last couple of months.

The benefits of competition is easily perceived (many coins to trade with, options and margin trading, all in one platform) while benefits of Nash need some explaining (benefits of non-custodial approach, native tokens, MPC wallet, etc).

Nash offers a lot as it is but it often lacks a complete feature. What do I mean by this?

• Nash has fiat on/off ramp with 0% fees which is great but availability is limited both in terms of geographical regions and in terms of coin offerings.

• Nash offers trading of some established coins which is great but people prefer to trade on platforms that have as many coins as possible. I realize Nash will never go this way due to regulatory and tech constraints (since state channels take lots of effort to introduce new chains) but then the focus should be on being the best possible platform for trading these supported coins i.e. enable options and margin trading.
    **Not having a clear advantage here while offering only a few coins is the biggest problem with Nash so far.**Nash has to somehow compensate for low coin offerings.

I think there are two kinds of retail customers;

First one is a crypto newbie that wants a platform with as many coins as possible and where he can exchange fiat into crypto. These types of customers are KYC/AML friendly but the USPs of Nash for them are not simple to understand and even when they understand it these features are overshadowed by the coin offerings and various trading options offered by CEXs.

The second group are regular crypto traders that have at least 1 year of crypto experience. They understand Nash USPs perfectly but they are often hostile to KYC/AML practices but they don’t mind paying high blockchain fees (like on Uniswap) so they can have lots of coins to chose from in a decentralized manner.

My point is, Nash needs to focus on a specific group of users and offer them enough comparative advantages to win them over. Introducing new chains is the most critical prerequisite for growth no matter the direction Nash chooses, new chains need to be introduced and regularly expanded. This will not only grow the volume of current users but with big enough coin support new potential users will take into account Nash-specific USPs and Nash can grow with users from both types of retail customers. New users will not join for Nash specific USPs, but these will tip the scale when Nash has enough infrastructure in other, more standard, exchange offerings.

Regarding the Nex concerns, I don’t stress over it. I try to learn from it in terms of how the market sees various stuff happening with Nash. If Nash fulfills its purpose, Nex will have a history similar to that of Swissborg. The bigger picture is what matters regarding Nex and my outlook is genuinely positive.

4 Likes

Retail traders are an important group, but as you described one group don’t get the USP - the other group tries to avoid KYC/AML. Both groups demand more coins/tokens.and easily complain about “missing volume” on nash.

What if retail traders aren’t the primary target group of nash customers? The current route feels like for me like nash is better positioned towards professionals. Customers who care about the safety of their coins (self custody/ownership), customers who care about trading in a legal manner (KYC/AML), customers which earn (part of) their monthly salary through trading and get an easy on/off ramp.

Another interesting target group is eCommerce. Offering them a solution to easily accept Crypto and receive Fiat with 0% fees, compliant with minimum effort can be game breaking, if the blockchain fee doesn’t discourages. Funneling every payment processed with crypto from eCommerce platforms into the exchange is like having a lot of small retail traders.

I personally think nash currently fits much better for professionals and eCommerce. Targeting those two groups will be much cheaper than targeting retail traders. Why? To target retail traders we need to list more and more coins (blockchains) and tokens, advertise nash USP’s much more aggressive to them and still end up with the topic of KYC/AML and the endless “to low volume” discussion - which is pointless IMO.
Nash already provides nearly everything to target professionals and eCommerce (blockchain fees are a problem) successfully. Getting them on board will pave the way towards retail costumers.

5 Likes

History has proven that not always the best technology wins.

Nash offers nothing new that I can use. I was interested in Nash from the start but others who are offering what I need came first.

I’ve been thinking for a while now to make a post about a possible future focus but I doubt it would mean anything. The Nash team might have a good technology vision but they don’t know how to sell a product or penetrate the real world market. Doing trading competitions is wasting money, you don’t reach people outside Nash.

For example, find internet stores to accept payments. I regularly shop at gaiana.nl, they accept Bitcoin. I would 100% use my Nash account to pay instead of a bank transfer (or Bitcoin). Nash users could select there prefered coin for the transaction and the exchange does the rest. But you need coins for that with fast and low fees. This means you need a salesteam and find clients. There is almost no better way for exposure than being listed as a payment service on internet shop.

To keep it short, sort of: Next step would be POS. Some small physical stores here don’t accept debit cards but they use an app where you link you bank account to. In my country there is only 1 app. The app was created by banks and later merged with the company that does debit cards payments. It’s a monopoly. I don’t want to use that app because smartphones run on android and google is like spyware. I don’t want google knowing my bank account and tracking purchases, I’m sure they can track everything. So here’s a market in my opinion. If I could use Nash to pay instead with the guarantee of privacy I would nash in those physical stores. Now how do you roll out such a project? As a test project for a year or so. You need to find stores first (having salesman going out and selling your product), preferable a retail chain and small store owners in using your service (maybe in just 1 city). Next you search people who shop. Instead of giving millions to traders you can offer shops and shoppers 1% cashback on every purchase. This incentive is interesting for stores. They make money from using your service. This also a great way for advertisment, everyone who checks out in a store can see “Nash accepted” and shoppers who use it will spread it mounth to mount. After the test period you can decide to expand. It reminds me to a startup from my country. They got 4 million from crowdcube, made a product and 1 year later found private investors for 20 million and now they are selling international and doing great. Nash got funds to build a product. Now it’s time to find investors so you can start rolling it out in the real world. This is what I would do. This is something I would use. But I think Bincance will be first. It’s just a logical step that Binance will target online shopping and POS.

3 Likes
  • I totally agree about compensation, at least more variations on limits, margin trading, options and savings would be great for all full time traders (which are the ones creating volume)

• As for specific user groups - Nash is the best solution for bot traders who need to keep their coins on the exchange all the time. But this advantage needs to be better promoted!!! Natural partners to address this would be f.e. bot trading platforms.

4 Likes

Hi @rory.breaka , as others refereed I am less present on social media. Since January Kellogg is the one leading the marketing team - which I was leading since past November as our CMO is on license. That is relevant because that team also accounts for support and communications - so I would do a lot of direct investors and public comms which I am not doing anymore.

As we have new CEOs and a new team leader I ask a bit of patience so that they can adjust and align themselves with their new strategy for the company and take the time to communicate that to everyone.

I can certainly sympathize with the investor pain as I myself have invested more than personal time in the company and haven’t sold NEX tokens, however as @Garda said - is not endgame yet and this can change quite drastically. I personally can wait and take the risk but maybe you can’t and the opportunity cost is certainly high this days with BTC and ETH reaching ATH, the team however continues to build and I am sure the CEOs will do their communication in able time.

18 Likes

Hey Fabio. I have no issues with being patient or with the market being super bullish courtesy of Michael Saylor & Co. I once was an investor of ETHLend aka Aave back in 2017 and I’ve seen first hand how Stani and the team pivoted and chose a new trajectory during the worst times of 2018 no less, which clearly they made the right choices. And i believe this part of history will repeat itself with Nash given all the potential it has.
And yes I very much agree with @Garda saying that the low amount of coin listings (Very few coins listings - i am very much in favour of btw) should be compensated by other avenues such as derivatives trading and/or options trading. We would then find our niche and capitalize on it and grow from there.
Thank you for the reply Fabio in such late hours.

6 Likes

Hey Fabio,

I am glad you posted, we are missing you in telegram :slight_smile:
I also would like to thank you about this post, this is grounded and not bullcrap, I am sure that the community appreciates this.

1 Like

I can understand your frustration Rory. And the truth is, Nash may completely miss this bull market and fail to capitalise on the influx of new participants. It is an unfortunate consequence where the team were focused completely on tech development (which is understandable) and little or no go to market strategy and marketing. This is something that probably should have been planned better but we all make mistakes.

Many investors will part ways with their NEX tokens when they are released from the trading contract. I don’t blame them either. It all boils down to the misleading personal time horizon we all formed when staking.

I wish everyone the best in their future relationship with Nash, whichever path they decide to take. We all had amazing dreams for this project. Some still holding on to those dreams and some giving up. But I cannot blame anyone thinking which one.

3 Likes

Well said
People might not have wanted to hear what you just said.
but everyone can appropriate true and honest words.

I have been following nash since the beginning and I ended up stopping my engagement and love/passion due to the exact same reasons rory states. When I think about my investment with Nash I have immediate fear, uncertainty and doubt. Leaving me no choice but to distant myself as I have no confidence. Checking in and seeing that nash is at this point is fairly disappointing.

Just the way @rory.breaka speaks in this thread is exactly how I feel. These past 3 months ive truly been wondering what rory has been, and his comment “does the team freaking care” is spot on. I see a fading community, torn investors, and an awful sentiment, under every nash tweet or ethan/fabio tweet the community is all over the place, and can we really blame these people. I choose NEX as the largest altcoin in my portfolio and keep tabs almost daily, and we are sinking fast…but good thing elrond mainet went well…right?

I have NEX staked and I have NEX unstaked and Im still a die hard nasher, but I need to see momentum, goals being achieved, confidence, like rory said…anything?

I doubt this post will contribute anything positively but to conclude I still love nashs vision and will continue to support. But if the purpose of the NEX token is not achieved im afraid of the worst.

4 Likes

Mh, with regards to the last 12 months I never have been more bullish on Nash than I am ‘today’!
And I don’t think at all that the overall sentiment in the community is negative, even though it might look like if you watch the chat or forum. It’s just by nature that the frustrated or fearful people complain or demand answers to address their feelings, while the ones convinced tend to patiently wait without much saying. Cause what there is to say for them? We decided and believe in the nash way, we trust, we wait, occasionally we get sick that negative people try to speak for the community as a whole, but that’s it.
(This is all my personal view, I dont claim to be able to speak for either of both sides)

5 Likes

Exactly :handshake:
I have ordered a Nash Flag to have in my house. I believe more then ever, and will do what I can to make sure Nash is a success :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: ( NEX price is important but I will give all of my NEX if necessary, I can work for free just to see Nash winning :muscle:)

In 2-3 weeks I will have it :partying_face:

Nash for me is an example of the world that I want my kids to live in. So I am inn all the way. Love Nash and the Community :hugs::hugs::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face:
All of my friends 30+ are still very bullish :+1::man_dancing:t6:

10 Likes

You are one of a kind @Radu. One of a kind. :wink:

5 Likes

I understand that Nash has had to continually adjust its business strategy as it tries to establish its niche in the highly-competitive and rapidly evolving crypto exchange space.

So while all (official and unofficial) announcements/projections that have not come to fruition are forgiven, they are forgiven at the cost of increased frustration and loss of confidence. Based on posts from the community, that appears to be the case for many others as well.

Now that many altcoins are soaring in value, that frustration is only amplified by NEX’s terrible price performance. But I accept that as a personal shortcoming and cannot blame Nash for the timing of my investments. I am also disappointed by Nash trading volume, but, like many, I had lofty expectations, due in part to unofficial projections made by members of the team.

As a Canadian, I am incredibly frustrated by my inability to trade on Nash, but again, I accept that the team is focusing on what they have chosen to focus on.

I just hope that Nash still has some really cool products, collaborations, and ideas in the pipeline, and that NEX holders still have a good chance at seeing massive gains. I hope that the newly-structured team will share some of that information with us in the near future.

In the meantime, let’s try our best to be patient and let the team do their work. Also, let’s stop trying to ram Nash down people’s throats (especially on twitter). Although well-intentioned, it is largely counter-productive. Let the team market Nash in a professional manner.

bnb is a utility token to trade more cheaply on the platform. nex is a registered market instrument. these are apples and pears in comparison.

The best way to predict the future, is to build it!
All of my friends are inn because of simple words, no need for professionals in most of the cases.
Let’s keep pushing ( not to invest in NEX, promote whatever services are available in your region) together we can do it :muscle:
Listen to Elon Musk story about Tesla and SpaceX, get an idea of what it takes or just remind yourself in case you know it already :handshake:

Together we are stronger!
For those who want Nash to succeed but don’t want to contribute anymore, please don’t forget that true support/dedication/love/friends are easier to find in the most challenging times :warning: ( this is a test of our strength )

Thank you :handshake:
Give me the horse and the sword :dagger:
I AM READY :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yes its not comparable, one went up 9000% after ICO, other went down 30%.

2 Likes