Webapp feedback

rating: 5

I miss the most is: to be able to have a different value range in the transactions and according to my need to be able to establish the value that I want to pay.

what I like the most is: the distribution and simplicity to handle the exchange.

What I like least: are the options to see so many project wallets that we do not know and are not interesting at all.

I would be open to do a user test interview: yes

Ideas I’d like to share:
have the possibility that Nash has the stakeout function active in the tokens that have that option

Adding to my post

+1 on @kazanchev and @Oldsport’s suggestions on speedier/improved transfers.
This is the only aspect of Nash that’s an annoyance.
Not sure if this is possible, but any of these two solutions would make Nash a close to perfect experience:
Being able to send and use assets from trading channels
Having one step swap for non-traders without having to deal with transfers

Rate : 3
To love it I miss the most :
Transfer improvement / one step swap feature

Simplifying and updating UI and navigation
Home screen isn’t very useful to look at,
Merging portfolio and assets is a great idea, maybe even add recent transactions in home page too.

I like the most : Favorite wallet solution with email/2fa. Potential to become all-in-one product for non-custodial crypto.
I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes PST

Rate : 4.5

Option to select a gas price when fund transfers. At least 2 options like high priority or low priority.

I like the most :
0 maker fees
trade ui - everything fit on the screen and it is perfect.

I like the least :
High tranaction fees
When we log in Initial trade page always neo-eth it would be great if it is last time open one.
Auto sign out frequency is very high. It should be longer.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: no

Ideas I would like to share :
In staking-> statement-> month page show so many transfers. Most of them are zero and even there is more than 30 tranaction groups for one day. So that page also stuck when we Open it. It is better it only show one reward receiving data for one asset for one day. Also it better it only show non zero transactions.

Rate : 4.0

• eth/neo transfer giving warning it can take up to an hour to transfer (shouldn’t it take minutes?)

• showing maximum fees for transfer (can it be a range, can user choose lower side on fees understanding it could suffer speed)

• i needed to enter password multiple times after logging, unlocking buy/sell. I wish i don’t need to enter multiple times after first login

• want to see more more orders getting executed, when i needed to exchange some eth, all i could see is buy/sell order waiting, may be this takes time and need more users… but it gives a good feeling to trade when you see many orders getting executed every second

• thought i saw couple of times, after buy order was submitted, the buy/sell tab getting refreshed…

I like the most :
order entry/cancellation is fast
staking is smooth

I like the least :
wish transfer time from personal to trading is lower

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes. (but i am only a part time trader, i have learned to work with numerous existing exchanges, so i may not be able to give constructive feedback)

When the stake is completed, it feels like token is not belonging to the user until he releases. (i hope i didn’t overlook anything here)

Rate : 4
To love it I miss the most : Copy trade, Bot trade, Leverage trading, nash pay
I like the most : Good trading experience and more better than CEXs.
I like the least : Auto logout or no auto-logout please…
I would be open to do a user testing interview: No
Ideas I would like to share : Trading to personal or personal to trading transaction fee should be free

2 Likes

Rate :

Fiat on & off ramp for Australians and obviously buying nex on Nash…

I like the most :
The clean sharp beautiful UI

I like the least :

I would be open to do a user testing interview :
Yes

The web version needs to keep up with the mobile version…
Two things jump out at me now, the mobile version has had for a while now the ability to display your portfolio in your chosen currency and display information on what each assets is with a bit of an overview. The web version needs to keep up with mobile at least in features it can match!

To love it I miss the most : more top 100 pairs
I like the most : trading experience, top design, staking tab, api-keys, fast order placement, info buttons
I like the least : transfer are not showing fast in the transfer or asset tab, seperate funds and asset tab (don’t know why we need two)
I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes
Ideas I would like to share : send/recieve directly from/to trading

• Percentage growth or loss since purchase of coin (Or moving into wallet)

• Chart similar to Nano Ledger for assessing asset growth

• Merging Daily Staking total into one clear amount.

I like the most :
Exchange is fast and staking has been clear.

I like the least :
Transfer time between contracts.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes

• Making it similar (% growth of assets) will help bring in more stock investors into the space.
  • In terms of marketing the use of Tiktok for the likes of Square have been huge. I learned of Nash from youtube. Getting people in through social media onto the website should be the key. The website is excellent in selling the exchange.
1 Like

Rate:- 4

To love it I miss the most:-
•Fiat ramp(Which I know is coming)
•A way to set it and forget monthly purchases.
•Ability to set auto reinvest/staking of $Nex
•The ability to get my crypto I hold on the Nash exchange to work to accumulate more through any method be it staking or loaning etc…

I like the most:-
Security being non-custodial gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Seeing constant improvements from the team and the fact they ask and listen to answers.

I like the least:
•Mainly just lack of fiat ramp as I don’t want other entry points to then transfers to Nash because of time and cost.
•That I can’t chose to say claim my $Nex dividends in specific coin/token or set it up to exchange Like dust to BNB with Binance (spit)
•That if you choose to delist a project I have concerns for the best course of action regarding $Nex dividend for that project, helps I suppose if as above I can consolidate in the project I want to hold on to as above

I would be open to do a user testing interview:-yes

Ideas I would like to share:- Would like to see a feature like with M1 finance auto balance portfolio with new money I add say I add a $1000 I can set up with a little pie chart. 5o% BTC 25% ETH 25% LINK or longer term by sectors

1 Like

Rate : 4.5 (better than the mobile app)
To love it I miss the most : more trading pairs and faster transition between tabs
I like the most : the dark mode is nice and the design is beautiful.
I like the least : I can store a lot of my coins (XTZ, for example) and the transfer/funds/assets tabs are a little bit confusing. The Buy/Sell tab is sometimes buggy.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes :slight_smile:

Ideas I would like to share : I would love to see a countdown for the NEX stakes (to see how many days until my stakes will be unlocked).

1 Like

Rate: 4
To love it I miss the most:
Fiat onramp - Margin trading
I like the most :
Look and feel, clean design
I would be open to do a user testing interview:
yes

Keep up the great work!

Rate : 5
To love it I miss the most : I’d like to be able to instantly swap coins on the desktop app. Also, I’d like to be able to convert dust into NEX or BTC.
I like the most : I like the UI, design, the staking tab, etc.
I like the least : I dislike the fact that we can’t yet trade NEX. I

Ideas I would like to share : nothing further at the moment

1 Like

Rate: 4

To love it I miss the most: For me it’s fiat ramps for my country (The Bahamas :bahamas:). I realize though that we’re a small country so it will only come with global providers, but having an easy way to get in/out within the Nash ecosystem is the only thing really holding me back from using Nash exclusively for all my crypto needs.

I like the most: My favourite thing with the platform is the interface. The funds manager when you log in provides a lot of info in a very clean and simple way. I feel like it’s never difficult for me to find what I’m looking for. Great job on the UI/UX and its constant improvements. Intertwined with that is the speed…the two together provide a great user experience.

I like the least: The lack of the simplified trading view. While the pro/current version is great compared to competitors, I really liked the simplicity of the basic view that was originally in the product. I’m sure this will return eventually, but as someone who doesn’t trade often (mostly buys from fiat to hodl), a simple way to exchange tokens is ideal, even if I give up getting the “best” price in exchange for simplicity/speed. (Note that I do appreciate the new Swap option in the mobile app).

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes, I am in EST/EDT time zone.

Ideas I would like to share: I think most of the things I would like to see Nash do in the future have already been noted by the team (margin trading, defi products, security token listings) or mentioned by others in this feedback thread (easy swap for dividends to one token, optional levels of notifications/auto-logout timers).

3 Likes

-going to cash . i mean redeeming usd-c to fiat to my bank .
-give me a bot marketplace .super simple but make me “add an egg” (add api key & limits) Edward Bernays style psychology . non technical people want to sound technical … " i run a btc bot" should be attractive
no need for 2fa when i can use mpc threshold sigs

I like the most : its not an insane maze of crap (srs most competition is) no email confirms lo cuz no withdrawals. ive been close to wanting to end it all over those damn email confirms

I like the least : ditch the portfolio page . keep “assets” once in assets tab add “detail” tab for a break down on portfolio.
oh and if i have a pending transfer i want to have its status accessible on everypage

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes but im not ideal

Ideas I’d like to share : instead of email being the account identifier … why not have for me “RedK” or some other nick name … tier 0 def shouldnt need an email . maybe even have “burner account” option for people. literally again people actually would dig this when ur introing them over coffee or a beer
i was sat with some old timers from 2011 and they couldnt even be assed to provide their email … but u know “slowly slowly catchy monkey” lot of people run off their ENS nickname.

def get a bot marketplace running … presume ur already doing it

1 Like

Rate: 3

I like the most: Referral program. UI / UX. Easy to use and safe wallet function. Cool design.
I like the least: What Japanese people can’t Nash.

Ideas I would like to share: Ability to add a photo or message to the transmission between Nash wallets.

1 Like

To love it I miss the most : Canada

I like the most : As most functions are off limits to me, I don’t have much to offer. The site is slick though, and I do think Nash has done a good job of managing good first impressions for new users who happen across the exchange.

I like the least : Again, as there isn’t much functionality for Canadians, I can’t comment on function. UI-wise, I think the staking page could use some love. Specifically, the Statements page. First of all, when selecting a statement for a specific stake, the page hangs for an incredibly long time (and then sometimes freezes upon finally loading). Using:

Browser: Chrome
Version: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In writing this, I tested opening a statement page. It took ~2 minutes to load the page, and then froze once it displayed. Could not navigate off the page, cannot sort the table, etc. Had to close the tab (refreshing simply opens the statement page and begins the process anew). I guess this is meant for support more than here…

Second – I just think the statement page could use some cleaning up. Maybe by default the page hides dividends lower than a specific amount? Or perhaps let the user choose what the trigger is for hiding values? IE, “I want Nash to hide dividend returns that are lower than $0.005 USD”. Nice thing about allowing a user to choose their trigger point is that it will obviously scale with volume & dividend return size.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: No. As I’m not able to use a majority of the exchange, I don’t think I’d be helpful. :sweat_smile:

Ideas I would like to share : See above regarding staking statements.

1 Like

Rate : 4,2
To love it I miss the most : Nex on exchange and fiat ramps than we have full product so it is easier to invite people to page
I like the most : page is very clean, fast orders, liquidity (mondey to friday)
I like the least : organisation of assets and funds

Ideas I would like to share : I recently read that more than 80% of crypto people dont know what will happened with their funds after theirs death…so maybe something about that… maybe your api keys can make the difference

To love it I miss the most : Trading NEX tokens. More options for traders- leverage, but like 10x 20x top.
I like the most : User Interface is greate, love it. The speed of the trades
I like the least : You should do some Pagination on the dividends payments, maybe some options to show 10, 20 of them. And also to have some graphics of the dividens earned. Auto-logout should be longer
I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes.

Push-notifications of the price of selected coins
Auto-Buy after Nash fiat ramps are on
Trading Competitions
AirDrops for new coins
More partnerships with other crypto teams
Staking coins
I would love to buy real stocks on Nash Exchange. I can see Nash becoming bigger than Revolut

2 Likes

Rate : 4
To love it I miss the most : GA to advertise the wonderful nash-products!
I like the most : i like the progress of the products.
I like the least : i like the ui. big fan of the new web-frontend