Want to be the first to use the Nash exchange?

In an effort to test the platform, we are looking for people who may be interested in trying out the Nash platform and giving us their feedback.

What will I be doing in an usability study?

You will be asked to do several short tasks using the platform. You will also be asked questions about your experience and perceptions of the platform.

How long is a session? 45 mins - 1 Hour

When and where?

The study will be held early March 2019. This is a remote study that will be performed online. You may participate using your office or home computer.

Interested in participating?

Please respond filling out this survey.

If you’re successful, we’ll give you an email to make further arrangements.

Thank you for your interest.

46 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait to try it. :smiley:

1 Like

cant wait to have first hand experience of using the platform

Done, Hope I am not too late :wink:

Done! and very interested to be part of the beta testing phase.

Looking forward to test the platform in beta phase

2 Likes

yep. I signed up too. :wink:

Have signed up as well! Happy to share my thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @canesin and the NASH team for the approach to hear more from the loyal community.

Done, would have appreciated “Do not want to disclose” at trading volume for more anonymity.

4 Likes

done, @canesin happy to be part of this test, to cross your fingers to be among the chosen ones

Hope tobe part of this

Thanks I have signed up :sunglasses:

Great, would be delighted to be picked for a test, signed up. :slight_smile:

You won’t live to see the exchange launch if you breach the NDA, just warning you in advance.

So guessing by the “early march testing” we will have the release at end of march.
Things are getting closer and closed, also submitted :slight_smile:

+16 users since this post was made; just want to welcome all the Binance/Coinbase/Kraken employees dropping in.

9 Likes

On that note, Nash is hiring, be part of the future, feel free to apply, i’m sure @canesin will forgive all your sins!

Signed up as well sounds exiting :slight_smile: