The Nash launch program has begun – and we're offering $100,000 in BTC plus 46,000 NEX as prizes in our referral giveaway!

Is there a public leaderboard? Want to see how I’m doing :slight_smile:

Not for now, we may publish a relative leaderboard in May.

3 Likes

While a leader board will have some complaining about how the heck some people got so many tickets (and cries of fraud) I am certain that it will also kick things into high gear! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good thing is the exposure for NEX/NASH, the sad thing is its most likely going to be influencers that get into the 1000s of referrals and the biggest chance of winning whilst doing the least amount of effort. These big boys are probably in a good financial place due to being influencers also. Rich get richer.
Would have been nice to just see a one ticket per community member and a lotto with prize fund so we all had the same chance of winning something. I understand the need for a referal system with some reward, but an all or nothing aimed with favour toward the highly influential is slightly sad to see for 99% of the community, even if we do have a microscopic chance of winning something.
Saying all of that best of luck to everyone though !!!

1 Like

I feel you but either way, we all win in the long run. What matters most is for new people to keep using Nash.

I think this is a little unfair to say.

Youtubers and influencers often do this work as full time work. A lot goes into building a following and constantly producing content that followers enjoy and share.

If these people are the ones bringing more awareness to Nash, and more users (which will benefit all of us) then maybe they deserve to win it. The system is fair.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, you need a referral code? Feel free to use mine: A4Pf9H

1 Like

cheater you grab my idea bruh :-p

1 Like

Thanks guys just signed up. Here’s my referral code for those wanting to sign up https://nash.io/referrals?code=2RMpve

is there a maximum to the referral tickets you can have? Like up to 999?

no

3 Likes

SO am I!

Could i get a seed code for the referral program?

I’m afraid we only distributed seed codes to existing Community members and those who joined shortly after the announcement of the referral program. If you want to join the program, you’ll have to use someone else’s referral code.

1 Like

nash.io/referrals?code=ehBdVt there you go buddy knock yourself out ;D haha

Hi guys, i would appreciate if you will use my referral code for registering account

thanks in advance and wish you good day

For those in need of a referral code: A4Pf9H

If you can’t find a code:

Thanks in advanced :smiley:

Can we ban this guy please? Posting this in every thread and writing in caps.
Thanks

2 Likes

We have written to the user(s) in question and deleted posts. If this behaviour continues, they will be banned.

1 Like