The Nash launch program has begun – and we're offering $100,000 in BTC plus 46,000 NEX as prizes in our referral giveaway!

Let’s hope that’s the case because it will give the “regular guy” a bigger shot to win compared to some influencer!

Great Presentation video !!! I love it

But what if I used a referral link from someone on Twitter? Will I still be able to test beta on March 31? Thanks.

A live-ticker of the number of registered people would be amazing!

9 Likes

Great Looks like awesome referral program. hopefully i can contribute. Thanks Nash

Great work guys and I loved the presentation. What is the process to get my own referral code? Could I please have one so I can register my self?

@chris.fenwick @canesin @carla All this referral program impleas only the ticket contest? Or all our referrals will continue bring us some commission fees from their usage the Nash exchange even after the contest?

This is only for promotional purpose. Every one who uses your referral code you get one pending ticket .Every ticket activates when they use Dex exchange and have assets worth no less than 25$. This have nothing to do with staking fees that Nash offers for locking your nex tokens.

I didn’t talk about staking, I was referring to the classic referral program.

@8bit The referral program is described on our website and more fully in the terms and conditions. It is a giveaway prize draw.

Draw is clear. You will not launch a classic referral program on the exchange?

There will be other referral programs in the future.

5 Likes

Oooooh. This is exciting. It’s like the 247th thing about this project that really get my blood flowing.

1 Like

how exactly does it work go from the winner with the most tickets in the first place, etc. or are randomly selected which? And the people who have more tickets just have a higher chance of winning

There will be a draw. The more tickets you have, the better chance you have of winning.

1 Like

Thanks !

Have already 3 tickets, now I must win :slight_smile:

Can you PM me your code? We’ll take a look.

do having enough $NEX ok to meet the condition of $25 of assets at the time of draw?

Screenshot_20190222-083235

As NEX likely won’t be trading on the exchange by then, I assume trading account will be ruled out. Personal wallet could be fine though but if not, then active NEX stakes will count.

Edit
Re-reading that, it could mean other assets earned through staking but not yet claimed. Need the team to confirm regarding $nex