Sandbox feedback thread

Nice! Does it “complete” with a nice animation? :slightly_smiling_face: (I can’t try because transfer modal isn’t loading right now).

Yes, I see that (it’s part of the top bar which is visible everywhere). I’m just wondering if it just disappears when the transfer is done or makes some kind of visual feedback to catch your attention and notify you.

I noticed if you are in the split sells and buys mode, if there are too many ‘sells’ the bottom number gets cut off as shown below.

Glad to see that … good call team

Not sure if it’s meant to behave this way, but on the sandbox, the top-right “Transfers” spinner disappears before funds have been successfully moved:

https://recordit.co/p64CIwd61D

If it’s not possible to track the actual transfer progress, I would rather remove the top-right spinner than leave it as is, since it could give the false impression that funds have arrived.

Otherwise it’s great but as stated above, I would at least morph the spinner into a green check icon (or even better add a subtle animation to catch the user’s attention).

Maybe I spoke too fast: after watching the BTC/USDC pair, it appears market orders become unavailable only when the order book is completely empty:

As mentioned in the other thread, it’d be nice to disable market orders as long as the following condition is not met:

• cumulative liquidity from last traded price (LTP) to 20% above/below LTP is below a certain threshold

Alternatively, warnings could also do the trick.

Major issue:
Initiate usdc & eth transfer:

then trade page and back to transfers page. Suprise ETH transfer disapear

then my eth balance seems to be gone in nature:
https://recordit.co/q6I8H3LoXV

after that tried btc transfer still stuck in pending but no tx shown in transfer:
https://recordit.co/cxZsZ5etYY

Maybe btc tx is in pending trasnfer as asset page say. What about eth? bugs in trading page vs asset page

SO the transfer / assets / Trading (available balance) need to be in concordance.
Trading (available balance) pop up to say x amount is processing by blochain like in asset page

Minor:

Nash logo: when you are in trade one click send u to fund. the inverse will be great: When portofolio go to trade

Auto Sign out disable if transfer initiated; If not default time

Pb with last reset: minus ETH??? i have a debt :hot_face:

I think moving the language selector to somewhere in ‘My Profile’ would be best. It’s not like people are going to be switching languages often.

1 Like

This is a best practice though. Imagine having to navigate your way into your personal settings if you don’t speak english at all.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, but users would only get to this point this after they’ve signed up for an account, confirmed their email and written down their 12 words. Isn’t English the language currently used for all these key steps?

You could even move this to the dropdown menu in the top right if you’re concerned about users being able to navigate. You could also set the default language based on the users geographical area.

1 Like

Definitely! Actually you made me realize that language preferences could be set during sign up (default being based on your geographical area). If so, it would make sense to…

1 Like

On the live version limits page something went wrong here:
Capture

1 Like

I believe he means that icon and text are misaligned (in the badge).

3 Likes

The issue which I reported last week still remains in the sandbox when I tested few minutes ago. The Cancel button against the order (X) doesn’t show up when I place a second order after cancelling my first which was partially filled

Edit - Refreshing the page solved the issue. However this needs a fix to show up the cancel button the moment we place the order

2 Likes

they are fixing all issue that we have report. a lot of i reported are fixed.
they proceed by priority.

Can we get a marker with the date in the recent trades box when a new day starts? That is have it show in the order book like it does on Switcheo eg:

Capture

It’s not enough to have just the time for markets with hardly any trades happening because it gives you the time of recent trades however the last trade could have taken place days ago.

Difficult to tell what days the trades took place on without going through the chart to figure it out which is annoying:

6 Likes

Petty from me. But the little details count…
2019 all rights reserved on the account activation emails.

2 Likes

The year indicates the creation of the copy. No need in updating it.
But they might as well just remove the entire phrase, since all rights are reserved by default:

The phrase “All rights reserved” is often used in conjunction with a copyright notice. Today it has no legal significance. In copyright law, by default all rights are reserved; nothing may be done with a copyrighted work without explicit permission. The phrase was a required element from the 1910 Buenos Aires Copyright Convention.

Source

1 Like

Scrollbar fix is in sandbox:

Light mode:

Dark mode:

cc CSS fix for native scrollbars (windows)

1 Like