Recurring buys

Just a reminder!
We really need recurring buys on the platform! My girlfriend, mom, sisters, brothers in law, dog & friends are counting on it. We really need this one! :smiley:

I hope it will already be implemented at launch.

1 Like

Recurring buys will not be available at launch - recurring buys means having access to move funds at your bank account on your behalf.

7 Likes

Ok, thanks for the clarification. That seems logical.
Can you give me insight into how that can be implemented later?

how about setting a recurring money transfer to nash from bank?

that’s the same thing as a recurring buy.

i thought bank to nash is one thing, and then setting up a rule in nash to buy preferred currency at a defined interval as long as the cash is available.

1 Like

Yeah I suppose you could do that but that would just be a market trade placed through the matching engine instead of a recurring buy through a bank transfer.

You could joke about Binance reading this forum and publishing the suggested feature :slight_smile:
This month they introduced recurring buys for BinanceUS. https://www.binance.us/en/blog/429245281322094660/Introducing-Recurring-Buy-Orders-on-BinanceUS

Seeing the payment methods (ACH, debit, and your USD balance) I wanna ask about this statement:

Recurring buys will not be available at launch - recurring buys means having access to move funds at your bank account on your behalf.

What about a payment method via USDC balance?

This is a great Idea! quoting nicefox here, so this idea doesnt get burried…
I think this should be possible for Nash Team.

setting up a rule in nash to buy preferred currency at a defined interval as long as the cash is available.

1 Like

joking aside. Binance is all over Nash and every other promising projects - they are copy cat master- so everything is getting talked/proposed here is beeing analyzed by CZ and his people.

1 Like

this feature started in binance this week… may be the ideas should go directly to team to avoid copy cats lol

1 Like

Binance is perfect chineese copycat of everything arround crypto space