Poll: upcoming liquidity farming program

Trade, create volume

thanks. :v:t2:

I’m in that boat, and is one of the reasons I voted for 500.

1 Like

someone can give more information for when to have them blocked. fcc says that the photo is taken on Monday. but we don’t know what we have to do

I guess a few probably created multiple stakes for various duration, and they will be left out from this program. A few might be interested to increase the stake to 24 months, but i guess it probably only make sense to implement from Nash’s point of view if at least 5-10 million fall into this category,

Why chose one or the other? It’s possible to go with multiple options, which naturally offers better rewards the more you stake. That way even the little guy can join and get rewards, but the guy who stakes more is rewarded for the bigger commitment. Fairness for all in my eyes.

4 Likes

Since it’s an amount ‘locked for 2 years’ which in itself already shows commitment to Nash, 1000 is too many.

Not sure how you decide between 100, 250 and 500, so go with the middle.

Lock in 250

1 Like

It is a beta for one month, so I don’t see a problem if the requirements to participate are high. After one month everyone is able to be part of the program.

2 Likes

pero cuando empieza

I am going for 100 as I think it shouldn’t be a matter of how much money you have to be able to participate. Lets not forget Nash’s ethos on this. Financial freedom for all. Let the little man be allowed to make his share too.

6 Likes

I would appreciate the snapshot being done later, because my tokens are currently staked, but not for two years, so I would like to have the opportunity to actually change my stake to the 2 years and contribute with the rest of the community! So maybe a month after the announcement of the Beta would be great.

100 should do it if you would want to use this opportunity to bind more users longterm to the project, like gunbotters. I don’t think they’ll appreciate to have to lock in a grand for two years in order to participate in the programm.

I think a lot if the people wanting a thousand nex staked are saying that because they allready fullfill that requirement. However, going of on the amount of volume the community has been creating the last months, i’m not convinced that’s where our volume will come from tbh.

So i would say: 100 nex

4 Likes

@canesin is the snapshot tomorrow or the Monday after? “Next Monday” can mean different things in different countries/cultures.
From English language perspective, it means the Monday after (8 days from now). Is it so?

1 Like

I’m sure Nash is well advanced in their planning and design for this program but I wanted to make a suggestion anyway.

Consider breaking the rewards up into categories or levels.

For example:

Level 1 - generate > $10,000 of monthly volume and go in the draw for XX amount of Nash to win.

Level 2 - generate between $100,000 and $1 MM and go in the draw to win…

Level 3 - generate > $1 MM and go in the draw to win…

Open Level - highest 3 traders by total volume win X, Y and Z.

This structure will still incentivise all traders at each level to bring in volume.

Need to keep it interesting for everyone.

Remember that the little guys may be small but are great in numbers. Everyone’s effort is to bring volume helps.

As for the requirement to stake NEX, I’m not sure about this. Don’t we want to lower the barrier to entry as much as possible?

Even the smallest hurdles can put people off who are new to Nash because they can’t be bothered.

1 Like

Does trading need to be available in your country to participate in this? I.E can Canadians participate in this?

3 Likes

Yes, of course, because it’s a kind of trading competition.

please make sure to use existing staked contracts as this will alienate early investors and almost punish them for staking earlry

All staked coins should be eligable at different rates the same as staking nex at present

i only had 959 nex…