Poll: upcoming liquidity farming program

is not a referral program, but a kind of loyalty program…time to buy cheap theres has been enough, time for speculation is ended

2 Likes

To make it worthwhile for genuine Nash supporters, it should be at least 500. As it may be easy for new people to buy 100 NEX and stake it after the announcement, diluting the benefits for early supporters. Also, if preferred could be given to community members who staked for 2 years when staking was enabled.

3 Likes

Hello @canesin Fabio, let’s assume that we need 1000 NEX. Would that count if you had 10 stakes a 100 NEX for 24 months?

7 Likes

The obvious answer to this is yes, it’s total stacked …

the thing to think about is that the price of Nex won't stay at 1 forever. 1000 Nex may be a lot of money in the near future, who knows…

I would say 100 NEX, bringing decentralised finance to everyone means making the platform as inclusive as is realistically possible imo.

2 Likes

i think the whole discussion here answers for itself: You create three pools:
i) 100 NEX - to capture the “mass”
ii) 1’000 NEX - to attract the middle class
iii) 10’000 NEX - to attract the whales

1 Like

1000 NEX should be right choice.

I vote for 1000 NEX. But 500 also seems like a happy amount from responses in the forum

2 Likes

Guys, the people that will stake are already true Hodlers from the community… For me the amount to stake should be low for this 1 month test, so everyone can participate. After this beta we should reconsider this limit more seriously I think

6 Likes

Somewhere between 500-990 seems reasonable, maybe 800 or 900.

Purpose of a beta is to gather feedback and analyze data, and the staunch supporters (who are probably the most dependable) have likely acquired more NEX over the past few years while it was hovering between 60-90c.

1 Like

If it’s 1000, and it all needs to be staked for 2 years to participate, that will exclude a lot of us who created 24 stakes of varying amounts. I don’t think those people are any less loyal than others.

3 Likes

I would assume it’s total combined NEX staked, not just in one single stake.

1 Like

What I meant was, a lot of people at 1000 or more NEX staked, for example: 50 NEX for 24 months, for 23 months, for 22 months down to 1 month. When a stake is completed, they restake it for 24 months. Those people mostly haven’t reached 1000 staked for 24 months yet even with 1000 or more NEX, but many are over at least 500 NEX staked for 24 months. If the above only accounts for 2 year stakes, then a lot of people from the very beginning who did the above method would be excluded if it’s “1,000” that wins out. People who wouldn’t be dumping NEX and are planning to hold long term. So my vote is on 500 or less.

1 Like

Gotcha. That’s a good point. Unfortunate for tiered stakers if that’s the way the program will be set up.

1 Like

I believe everyone should have a chance if Nash is for the people. Let us all stake and have the same APY. I voted for 500 but really I’d like it lower for the people with smaller bags to get in. If they allow smaller stakers to farm then more people will stake.

2 Likes

I am having a hard time understanding how this program works. Some initial questions:

• Staking NEX (whatever minimum is decided) is the key to participating?
  • It sounds like takers/makers will be “rewarded” from this initial batch of 100K NEX - I am assuming the more you contribute, the more “rewards” you obtain?
  • If you have Gunbot, will you be able to use that to participate?

Thank you.

1k.

I already staked for 2 years, one year ago. Does this count for 2 years stake or for 1? If it counts for 1 I need to buy more NEX to stake again for 2 years. If this is the case is better to be less like 500

Can someone explain how this work? If i have minimum amount of NEX staked. What else i have to do to get 100,000 nex rewards?