Nex around the World

Oh damn, the NEXception started! :grin:

1 Like

NEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEXNEX

9 Likes

Congratulations to all new members of our photochain group “Nex around the World” (Canesin :star:, Magic :star: and Greekscreamer :star:). You are all welcome! :clap: Thank you for supporting this endless chain of all Nex fans and team members (now we finally have one Nex team member with a photo :wink: ) @canesin We are waiting for other supporters and team members to join our chain.

This photochain is apparently just like the real blockchain, endless, unchangeable and unbreakable. It also reflects how our Nex community is strong and compact on its way to the common future. Thank you all for making this magnificent idea alive! Živeli! (Serbian word for “cheers”) :blush:

2 Likes

Hello from Slovenia :smile:

GO NEX! BTW Where can I get that NEX t-shirt ???

Pozdrav brači u Srbiju od brata Srba! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I love the NEX community.

2 Likes

frustratedas :star: Huge HELLO to Slovenia from Serbia. :grinning: This may be called “Nex around the Region”. :wink: No t-shirts right now. We are waiting for a new edition. :grin:
I would love us to continue this Nex photochain with other people from the region, but also from the whole world. So far, we are all great, positive and creative which means that Nex is going to have amazing future! Community (people) is the the key element in development of any good idea which Neon Exchange definitely is. :sunny:
Now, who is going to be the nex(t) part in our photochain? :hugs:

Let’s go NEX!
Greetings from Spain folks :blush:

7 Likes

hahahaha u da real MVP bro

1 Like

Great crocodile, man! :smiley: Although the image on your monitor is a little bit pale, you definitely deserved one :star: as a new member of our endless photochain. You are welcome in this never ending party organized by the best community in the world! :sunglasses: Nex. :+1:

The present and future members of our photochain may use the flags of their countries (from Emoji:) list), so we could all easily recognize that Nex is really all around the world! :hugs: Good day I wish you all! :serbia:

2 Likes

@len Just read what’s on my T-shirt :винк:

1 Like

Hey! You’ve gotta print a new t-shirt now don’t you? :wink: NENASH maybe?

2 Likes