Nex around the World

This game can keep going on! looks interesting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@len nice shirt.

2 Likes

Amazing, Len!:smile: The same goes to you :+1:. Damn, this is what I call great community! We should thank Nex team for giving us so much space to spread these ideas and, what is essential, to get to know each other in this original “photochain” way! Huge THANKS also goes to Mark who understood and developed the initial idea in such a brilliant way. :hugs: Now, the question is… Who is going to be the Nex(t) photochain member?

1 Like

And Len… Nice t-shirt! :smiley:

Thanks a lot man @nostromo and what about you :wink: ? Hope this chain will continue for years and we will look back in a couple of years being the first ones!

1 Like

Less text. More Picturechain! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyheyhey! I’ll join the club :smiley:

18 Likes

Best Shot ever!!

3 Likes

Spectacular!!!

You’re more than welcome, Lennystyles! :clap:
Guys, what to say… This is all far beyond my expectations when I opened this topic. You are just unbelievable!!! My friends from the initial photo could not believe their eyes. On behalf of this group you have all deserved these golden stars: Mark :star:, Len :star: and Lennystyles :star:. :smile:

I am just thinking aloud… It would be great to see whether we have female Nex supporters to continue this photochain… Nex women. Would be great!

Cheers Nex people!:beer:

P.S. Sorry Mark, I just can’t help myself of writing so much. Professional weakness. :joy:

MY MEN @Lennystyles TEAM LEN IN-DA-BUILDING!!!1!!

it’s nice to see the community grow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

IMG_4975 Hi guys, this is great idea! I hope many NEX fans will continue this photochain. :blush:

I TRUST MYSELF! :kissing_heart:

#limitededition #nexholder #nexsupport #Itrustmyself

22 Likes

Hello from Oz!

Super super pumped I got into NEX early, this was the one I wanted!!!

Nice to meet you legends!

15 Likes

Thank you, people! :smiley: Three special golden stars go to NENEX :star::star::star: because she was the first lady who supported this photochain! I hope this will encourage other members of the Nex community to continue this “decentralized” photochain. We are still waiting someone from the Nex team to join the club (Fabio, Ethan, Carla, Claire, Chris… You are all welcome!) :eyes:.

P.S. Not to forget: one huge star :star: for the last node (so far) in our photochain. PeacefulWarrior :clap:

1 Like

You should have tagged @canesin @ethan @carla and @clare

Really cool you came up with your own tee right there! @NENEX you in the merchandise business? :sunny:

Hi brothers @nexer, where I find it is not easy to get a shirt with the NEX brand, later when I buy it I will send the photo with it on, but I tell them here I am present and happy to belong to our community NEX

@magic no need to include swag if you don’t have any, loving the thread!
foto_no_exif

17 Likes

You’re right, you gave me the courage to send my picture without the NEX shirt for now; a hug to all @NEXers and let’s go ahead brothers that the success we have guaranteed with NEX :wink:IMG_7621

14 Likes