Ideas / Recommendations for Nash

Ahh, we have tried it in the recent past, low adoption to the feedback workflow - same issue as updating Gantt charts or Trello. It has shown more effective to have a shared spreadsheet to each team.

1 Like

1)Margin trading would make me a daily user
2)Would it possible to eventually buy stocks on nash (years down the line perhaps).
3)The ability to simply migrate your entire account to new keys if needed for security reasons
4)Free exchange notification alerts would be amazing :slight_smile: ex. my phone buzzes when eth crosses up over $150
5)Dark mode
6)Build a free “tradingview” like chart system into your platform, would draw a lot of people that don’t want to pay monthly fees, only catch is you need to be a staker to use it.
7)Have Canadian dollars so that no-one dies in India with my money.
8)Keep building this kick ass exchange.

Edit:9) Please allow for stop loss and other orders to be open simultaneously

2 Likes

That would be great! We need quality crafted tools to attract more people. And requiring low amount of nash token to be staked in order to use the tools can boost value of the token.

2 Likes

Ach, I was so disappointed when this turned out to be an ad for Monday! As Fabio says, we used that platform for a while but it really wasn’t a great solution. You can build spreadsheets in-house that are more effective.

Seems like a fairly nice ad to me – and of course, we’re considering all these factors when designing our communications. Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind showing us the Gannt chart you are current using? :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

There are a couple of line items I would love to preview

Will be available to see order book/graph without login to exchange? (I like it on other exchange, because I want it only in open tab in chrome)

1 Like

I would really like this as well, using it atm on Tokok for the NEX token.

These guys are integrating a wallet into messaging apps. You will be able to send crypto within the messaging app such as whatsapp. I would suggest Nash team to contact them and try to partner with them into using the matching engine for exchanging between crypto. I doubt they have the feature of exchanging the cryptos during the transaction but my guess is they would definitely welcome it. Imagine that nash matchine engine would be used in whatsapp, telegram, messenger. These guys are the first to deliver such a product to what I am aware of.

@anon73805886 we will partner with and if we think is necessary with who we think is best for each case. Your writing form is so imperative that users may think that you have any actual knowledge or influence on the internals of the project.

Regarding what is needed for the API to be adopted I myself will prefer to not make assumptions but actually fulfill demands coming from its users. As developers ourselves and creators of tools used by many we know very well that what you are saying is far from an absolute truth, developers will embrace complexity if the trade-offs are worth it. Building on speculation of the desires of costumer is not a path that we will follow.

2 Likes

Switcheo has a feature where, if you position your cursor anywhere on the order book, the aggregate volume and average price is shown at that order book position via a side window. It’s a useful feature for large market orders that I have not seen on other exchanges. Will Nash have a similar feature? Apologies if this suggestion has already been discussed.

5 Likes

@ca1ab1yau glad you mentioned this - i thought was a handy feature too

1 Like

i got a suggestion for the nash exchange. Blockport.io has a nice idea for to become a better trader. They let beginner traders copy and learn from the best, while rewarding experienced traders for their skills.

Maybe allready someone postet it… :wink:

1 Like

haha, 2019, the year of copying

true… :wink: thats why we need the first mover advantage with a real DEX…

@anon73805886 you were the guy who posted this one right? Need help move funds to new wallet
May be ask your 16 year old brother to help you with this.

Haha nice, glad to hear that you sorted that out! :smiley:

1 Like

Btw, I hope you bought a Trezor instead of a Razor? :upside_down_face:

Sometimes, I wonder if @anon73805886 is a bot :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

With Nash Pay … doing a P2P payment we could add reversable transactions …

If one of ur contacts loses access to their account or their wallet provider decides to “quit” from Nash payment channels .

then the payment would hang in the channel and not be confirmed on the underlying respective chain(s)

the reciever doesn’t sign to close the payment channel then funds will be returned after time x

to be fair there’s gonna be a war over payment channels … cheapest fastest and most features/utility…

we need Nash to get ahead on this . pretty sure that niche is wide open and going to have the largest network effect

tldr

theres needs to be a standardised free * payment channels between btc / utility coins/ stable coins.

also.

where is the Social aspect of going to come from in rgds to ;

Nash global payment experience …

anyone got a take on this ?