Ideas / Recommendations for Nash

What I would really like is something similar to ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds). Nash is kind of index itself, but I think the idea of ETFs could be developed further. It offers people a diversified investment opportunity.

Also, I would really appreciate an automatic rebalancing tool for portfolios. For example, if you decide to hold a portfolio of 50% BTC, 50%ETH you would be able to choose a range where the value of both can fluctuate such as ± 5 %. As soon, as your portfolio hits 55% to 45% it will automatically rebalance back to 50%BTC, 50%ETH. Rebalancing in this way would free your time and increase the traded volume slightly. Rebalancing in such a way is a powerful tool, that could enahance the returns in ranging and oscillating markets.

So yesterday i reread a presentation of a guest lecturer that we had and i came across something called intelligent order types.
One is the Trailing Stop Order which were mentioned here before and the other one is the One-cancels-other Order. It would be interessting if nash can implement other order types instead the usual one you can find anywhere like, Limit Order, Market Order and Stop-Loss.

1 Like

that would be a killer feature…a purple cow they call it!

In general I like competitions and that is what created the most buzz for Binance and made them big. On the other hand I believe Nash missed out on creating a draw instead of a competition. You can have 1000s of valid tickets, but you might still lose to someone with 1 ticket. This will keep smart marketers away from spending time & money into marketing Nash for free basically.

I think we should be trying to add features to the Nash Extension, with the aim of having people opening/checking/using it several times per day; so that it becomes an ingrained and familiar part of their day-to-day life, and something that’s difficult to part with or replace.

Some people use Password Manager software, so could the nash extension act as a secure, viable and simple alternative, storing the user account passwords of various websites and eliminating the need for many people to constantly use password recovery? What are some desirable features that solve various problems which can be rolled into one unique product?

Some websites allow you to sign in with various accounts (e.g. imdb.com has “IMDb/Amazon/Facebook/Google” account sign in options). Some nash users will be KYC verified, so maybe we can do the same? I mentioned adding a basic profile & search function for freelancers, but having a chat/message system would also be handy; however, I doubt we’d be able to compete with things like twitter/discord/telegram, so instead, being able to sign in to those services using your nash extension account would be very beneficial for us and them: those users signing in with a nash account would have more secure passwords; probably won’t be bots/may have KYC verification; are signing in with what is essentially a wallet/bank account with our money readily accessible, able to be instantly converted into fiat for said service providers to receive, no need to input CC details, or even use paypal checkout(which is probably more expensive for the company).

If non-crypto enthusiasts install the extension, they will begin dabbling with crypto and playing around with the DEX after they’ve installed the nash extension with nothing more than “simple password storage/account management” in mind (or something along those lines).

“Oh, nash supports that BTC thing”
becomes
“damn, it’s the weekend, I wonder if I can send X relative Y funds via BTC on nash”
becomes
“hey, this is quick, easy and useful”

2 Likes

This idea is for the designers/marketing group @Nathaniel @Erika @carla (and anyone else).

This ad got me to stop and click, and examine at the product:
0rXSQ61R

I think every project manager has some horrible anecdote when it comes to visual project tracking/Gantt charts; won’t dive into personal experience, but the main point is I hate these systems when they’re used incorrectly.

The illustration above was simple, and targeted a huge pain point project managing (“Gantt charts”), then it communicated innovation simply by using an iconic vehicle (DeLorean from Back to the Future) and relating it the target user (plenty of middle management/PMs in the 30s-mid 40s).

Hoping whatever future marketing-communications/visuals can speak directly to Nash’s target users.

@hypotheticalidentity which product is this ad from ? I want to go to a place where we can scrap Gantt charts :stuck_out_tongue: !!

Great ad, I think that @clare and @chris.fenwick are the people you wanted to tag ;).

3 Likes

Here’s the product; haven’t explored the offering enough to recommend either way.

PS, might be a good idea to put the brand somewhere on the ad.

1 Like

Ahh, we have tried it in the recent past, low adoption to the feedback workflow - same issue as updating Gantt charts or Trello. It has shown more effective to have a shared spreadsheet to each team.

1 Like

1)Margin trading would make me a daily user
2)Would it possible to eventually buy stocks on nash (years down the line perhaps).
3)The ability to simply migrate your entire account to new keys if needed for security reasons
4)Free exchange notification alerts would be amazing :slight_smile: ex. my phone buzzes when eth crosses up over $150
5)Dark mode
6)Build a free “tradingview” like chart system into your platform, would draw a lot of people that don’t want to pay monthly fees, only catch is you need to be a staker to use it.
7)Have Canadian dollars so that no-one dies in India with my money.
8)Keep building this kick ass exchange.

Edit:9) Please allow for stop loss and other orders to be open simultaneously

2 Likes

That would be great! We need quality crafted tools to attract more people. And requiring low amount of nash token to be staked in order to use the tools can boost value of the token.

2 Likes

Ach, I was so disappointed when this turned out to be an ad for Monday! As Fabio says, we used that platform for a while but it really wasn’t a great solution. You can build spreadsheets in-house that are more effective.

Seems like a fairly nice ad to me – and of course, we’re considering all these factors when designing our communications. Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind showing us the Gannt chart you are current using? :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

There are a couple of line items I would love to preview

Will be available to see order book/graph without login to exchange? (I like it on other exchange, because I want it only in open tab in chrome)

1 Like

I would really like this as well, using it atm on Tokok for the NEX token.

These guys are integrating a wallet into messaging apps. You will be able to send crypto within the messaging app such as whatsapp. I would suggest Nash team to contact them and try to partner with them into using the matching engine for exchanging between crypto. I doubt they have the feature of exchanging the cryptos during the transaction but my guess is they would definitely welcome it. Imagine that nash matchine engine would be used in whatsapp, telegram, messenger. These guys are the first to deliver such a product to what I am aware of.

@anon73805886 we will partner with and if we think is necessary with who we think is best for each case. Your writing form is so imperative that users may think that you have any actual knowledge or influence on the internals of the project.

Regarding what is needed for the API to be adopted I myself will prefer to not make assumptions but actually fulfill demands coming from its users. As developers ourselves and creators of tools used by many we know very well that what you are saying is far from an absolute truth, developers will embrace complexity if the trade-offs are worth it. Building on speculation of the desires of costumer is not a path that we will follow.

2 Likes

Switcheo has a feature where, if you position your cursor anywhere on the order book, the aggregate volume and average price is shown at that order book position via a side window. It’s a useful feature for large market orders that I have not seen on other exchanges. Will Nash have a similar feature? Apologies if this suggestion has already been discussed.

5 Likes

@ca1ab1yau glad you mentioned this - i thought was a handy feature too

1 Like

i got a suggestion for the nash exchange. Blockport.io has a nice idea for to become a better trader. They let beginner traders copy and learn from the best, while rewarding experienced traders for their skills.

Maybe allready someone postet it… :wink:

1 Like