Fiat on ramps (EUROPE & others)

Yes for example BTC/GBP and BTC/EUR would be nice.

Buying from Carbon for example, ETH is a few dollars more than on other major exchanges. Also at the moment you can’t sell or withdraw.

ETH is sent directly to your personal account, there is no withdraw to make because it is not locked anywhere. I don’t understand this comment.

You’re right. brain fart :smiley:

I don’t know about you all, but what I’m most eager to have is feeless bank transfers.

That’s what I do using Kraken (until Nash has them) and I like it because I pay zero fees. In exchange, I don’t mind waiting a little :wink:

4 Likes

Agreed on that. I have no reason to use the current method and pay 3.5% when I can deposit on another exchange and only pay a small maker or taker fee.

UK Faster Payments transfers are just about instant, with funds usable on Coinbase within a minute or two.

Nash having rapid deposits, along with the 0% maker fee would be perfect. Can’t get better than that and I imagine would attract a lot of people.

2 Likes

Hi team,

Have you approached anycoindirect.eu as a partner? If not, maybe it’s a good idea, they support many coins and they have a good service.

As their customer, I sent them an email to consider integrating with Nash.io :wink:

1 Like

I’m in the UK. Just used Carbon with a debit card. Eth was deposited in under a minute (probably under 30 sec for me) and the rate was very reasonable. The experience from my perspective was amazing.

4 Likes

I also think this is important. Now I use Coinbase for the single fact that their incoming bank transfers (SEPA) are free and outgoing transfers are €0.15.

Me and I think many others would never pay 35 euros on a 1000 euros purchase. I really do hope that some providers will add bank transfer possibility free of charge but i am skeptical. I don’t get why they would like to offer this for free? What is the incentive? Please share your reasoning, if you think otherwise.

And am I correct when I say that Nash is working on getting a banking license? And if they get that license and they are able to hold people’s money, is the intention to provide free wire transfers themselves?

Ps. Please upvote if you would like an answer to this last question… in the hope somebody from the team can elaborate on this… If they can share any info about this at all…
Regards.

2 Likes

Not sure why, but I guess to get costumers themself. As @Oldsport and me mentioned before, Kraken has this kind of relationship with fidor bank. That’s why I use it as my fiat ramp. Something like that could be possible for Nash aswell.
But if Nash would be able hold people’s money, that would be even better ofc.

1 Like

If this is true, I’m curious too, maybe they take high fees from nash? No clue @canesin is this valid?

No it is not valid, they don’t provide integrations so far.

3 Likes

Any way we could get Shakepay added as a currency provider for Nash (in Canada). I, and many Canadians, use them as it is the cheapest way to get instant BTC or ETH using e-transfers in Canada. It would be really nice if we could get out Shakepay buys directly to our Nash wallets. They already offer free BTC/ETH sends with automatic e-transfer buy approvals so its set up perfectly for Nash!

2 Likes

Totally agreed with @Hatertots.

I use ShakePay myself and it’s the best way to buy BTC in Canada right now.

@canesin @fabwa you have to take a look at this great Canadian service.

It take 10 minutes to make e-transfers and buy some BTC…maximum 30 minutes to cashout money direct in my bank account.

3 Likes

Fidor is my main FIAT ramp with kraken as well. It is feeless and SEPA transfers are done in just a minute.
It would be really great having a gateway with Fidor bank on nash.

3 Likes

I will certainly look into those, thanks for the pointers @Hatertots, @Nash_Investor and @Kwicks.

8 Likes

Has there been any progress or hindrance with Canada recently?

Hi team, i was wondering if you could share an update on the Fiat on ramps for Europe. ( SEPA transfers in particular).
Would prefer to use Nash over Coinbase and Kraken.
thx

4 Likes

I have spend the whole day yesterday trying to buy crypto from Carbon (including USDC)
After 26 emails back and forth we came to the conclusion that their new way of doing things since they left Estonia for Malta ( bank wise ) doesn’t work with my bank.
They demand a 4 digit code attached to the last transaction the client made on their website and that 4 digit code is nowhere to be found on my card statements.

This will not end up well me thinks x)

2 Likes

The forum only let’s me post 2 photos at once so here is the third ^^

carbon 0

I would like to have an update on the FIAT ramps as well.
Are there so few providers that there are none for Europe?

@carla Is there any information available you can share with us about the subject?