Fiat on ramps (EUROPE & others)

No need to be worried, they are working on that, no doubt.
Issue can happen and not sure all comments here will help.

Look the the market right now, its a great time to “road test” the platform and work on legal aspect.

Remember, NEX token give a right on the exchange fee, not on the company choice, how they are dealing with issues or something.

Keep calm, stake and let them work.

1 Like

Then they can comment on why it does not come. It’s just annoying that you can not rely on any single statement at times. Whether official or unofficial.

That annoyed you my statement is already clear to me, but that had to be said just now. I can not remember a time that was respected. And I’ve been here for a long time now.

Come on man, if they didn’t have any Fiat partner in Europe, what good would it do to announce in such short terms?

Clearly you have never worked in a tech startup, otherwise you’d know there are often delays. I’m sure they are doing they’re best. We’ve waited a long time, a few days or weeks don’t matter. What matters is the end game: achieving their vision.

I agree that transparency is a good thing while building a community, but give them a break! Upgrades and features take time, they’re not going to update us every 24h and they shouldn’t lose time doing so.

4 Likes

But that’s sad for me. I’d like to use Nash, but at the moment the platform is useless to me without Fiat ramps. I have to switch back to other exchanges to buy crypto.

Of course you’re impatient. So are we all a little bit at least. But “Slowly I have doubts” is not constructive feedback.

2 Likes

I this thread is not a comment constructively. :relaxed::wink:

At least you can trade? I’m here in Canada, with Fiat ramps and trading disabled. Happy as a clam though, not in any rush and absolutely fine to wait out whatever obstacles the team needs to clear in order to make it happen.

Be more like us Canadians. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right. And I’m sorry for you too. This is unfortunately something that is not due to Nash but to Canada.

1 Like

Hi, if you desperately need to buy crypto, use the exchanges you’ve been using. It’s not like you don’t have options already. There is no point wailing over this endlessly. I am sure the team is working hard to set up fiat ramps for Europe. These things are not always as straightforward and easy as you may imagine. Patience

One additional partner that also supports Europe was already implement past week and tested in production, final error handling is being done and should be available asap, can’t give exact date but it is eminent.

Besides this particular partner we are working on additional ones after, as we want to have a large selection for our users to choose and great coverage.

If you need to acquire ETH on late Sunday night I think in our industry currently only small amounts on credit card are possible.

11 Likes

Same here !

I got a bunch of NEX but not able to trade on the platform…not a ideal situation but before invest in Nash i make a lot of research and concluded i will get a return on investment in 5 or 10 years.

Nash is more like a traditional investment than a classic crypto pump and dump hype project.

They need time, issues will happen again and i can deal with that.

Looking at the growing trends… even basketball players trying to issue STO’s on their player contracts / salaries

they might be more like collarteralised bonds … but u get my point … theres gonna be a mass tokenisation of currency, commodities stocks and bonds … Nash gets in on this i disagree … this token in a year or so will be worth vastly more

1 Like

Just bought ETH through Carbon with Credit Card :sunglasses:

Worked pretty quick and easy. Received the ETH within a minute on my personal account. The ‘Building number’ field was a bit confusing though. I added my house number to the address field (like you see in the example fields). Building number is not the term we use here.

Glad to see the first On Ramp here!

ps. I am from the Netherlands.

7 Likes

Suggestion: Should it say ‘Name on Card’ not ‘Name of Card’? Name of card makes it sound like the company not the individual who owns the card.

3 Likes

Thanks, the copy changes were made and should be live in a few days.

1 Like

@canesin why not on-board via circle … fiat to usd-c from these countries … I know ur aware but wondering why u havent used so far ? thanks

they the transfers fro 80 diff countries
Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States (excluding HI, NY, MN), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands.

2 Likes

Does Nash plan to have its own on ramp in the future or will it always be through partners? Currently in the UK you can use coinbase to deposit or withdraw to a bank account almost instantly with faster payments.

1 Like

How is it different ? Carbon is planning to add bank deposit as well in the future and am sure the fees would be less than the competitors. While Nash is busy building the core product let the third party providers provide the fiat ramps.

Would personally like to see sth like Kraken has with Fidor.
I can send cash from my fidor bank account to kraken within a couple of minutes and I don’t have to pay a fee at all.

Not 100% sure but assuming it would be needed to have real fiat pairs on Nash