Fiat on ramps (EUROPE & others)

Hi team,

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it said that the fiat on ramps for Europe were planned last week?

Can someone clarify whether certain on-ramps are already available in other regions?

Thanks.

9 Likes

I was told by the support that it should start this week. :thinking:

Thanks for that feedback. Anyone else? @carla, can you provide us with some info?

2 Likes

Today fiat ramps are live in US and next week in Europe!

Can someone from US make a video buying crypto on NasExchange with fiat ? And lets make it viral in Twitter!

1 Like

I’m eager to try the fiat ramps from London. Go go Nash!

Is there anything new about this? When will the Fiat Ramps finally start in the EU? :thinking:

last message was: next week (current week now). I’m also waiting for that and on btc: stable coin pair. then it starts for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wonder why it does not come. What the problem is. Finally, it should come with the start of the MVP on the 23rd. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is never officially expressed why it is delayed.

Will we get Fiat Ramps this week yes or not? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Week is until Sunday, so you should wait again 3 days :calendar:
After that your question will be legitimate to know if there is a new deadline about it :+1:
But before that, chill & relax :palm_tree::sunny:

1 Like

I do not ask if there is a new deadline. My question is if it starts this week.

2 Likes

wtf, you post the printscreen from FCC on twitter. which states: next week.
Why you ask again ‘this week or not’?

What is it that you don’t understand about that tweet?

Because it is thursday and there is nothing in it for the time being. I just want to buy ETH this week. And would like to use Nash. Otherwise, I just go back to another Exchange … But I would like to use Nash.

1 Like

The week is almost over. The 20th was last week, so this week we should get fiat onramps.

1 Like

Or just not. It has never been said by the team (@canesin) what the problem is that they do not come! :unamused:

1 Like

Correcto!

We shall have to simply wait and see.

1 Like

Still waiting.

So any communication regarding EU fiat ramps?

Apparently not. @canesin, when are we getting fiat ramps for European countries? I think last week was when it was supposed to be implemented.