Adding tokens so that community members can trade

Hi team ,
I want to start using exchange to increase trade volume of the exchange and for myself too but I am not able to due to the number/availability of tokens on exchange. Can we start adding tokens rigorously , so that people have options to trade . I personally love UI/UX and not felt like I am using a DEX but due to the number of available tokens to trade I am not able to do it. Can we please look and do something . @canesian @ethan .

1 Like

you may want to read this reply from Fabio, show some patience while team executes

2 Likes

We will add tokens, is this the only thing stoping you of using it as your main exchange ?

4 Likes

Yes sir, I want to trade but due to limited options and availability not able to trade

1 Like

Which coins are your blockings ?

4 Likes

Wanchain , icon , pundix , rsr, these are few but 70% in nex

Bitcoin, Monero, Dash, Litecoin, Nano, Stellar… :wink:

2 Likes

I would have to partially agree with this users statement, my thoughts on the current setup of NASH, I’ll keep it short and simple.

UX: Brilliant, needs some minor touch ups, for an MVP release it’s a head start!
Functionality: Very much like the UX, very well done.

I would love to see a lot more coins added, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin etc. Now Fabio, I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes of NASH - whether you’re inundated with support requests or following some sort of roadmap (I’ve run large corporate companies previously and I understand that rolling out new things can take time due to demands on other aspects of the company), however as NASH is at its infancy I would think that you’re still working out processes for certain things.

You have done a brilliant job to release such a promising service, however if I could give you any advice it would be to really focus on drawing as many users to the site as possible. You need to give users an incentive to use NASH in it’s early stages. I am sure the community can come up with some great ways to help here.

I did have one question - are there any plans on allowing Australian users to fund their NASH accounts with AUD/USD etc to purchase cryptocurrencies? we currently have BTCMarkets and a few other smaller companies in Australia which are making MEGA dollars on trading fees and currency conversions. I am from Australia myself and am quite respected in the financial sector due to previous companies I have started/sold - if you need any help/access to anyone that might be able to facilitate this please feel free to reach out to me.

9 Likes

4 Likes

if we are taking a poll, can we have a page that allows voting. All the coins from CMC may be ideal, but even that are not listed yet (like telegram) would be super nice :slight_smile:

I would like to have some quality small caps with a strong community like ELASTOS, OCEAN Protocol & Smartlands.

1 Like

yes please Ocean Protocol and elastos!! :nash_n:

The only thing that can activate the volume is the purchase of Bitcoin and the DEX trade, unique in the world, I already said it once here, Nash without Bitcoin is like a bar without beers, other things may be missing but having beer covers everything else …

2 Likes

BTC,LTC,XRP,EOS,BCH
thats all

1 Like

BTC LTC BCH NEX CPX
please get CPX on here soon.

1 Like

Yes, very few consumers actually want to trade this specific collection of tokens (judged by global volume of these pairs vs others).

May I suggest adding erc20 tokens based off highest volume traded globally over xx time, added to the platform in descending order. Against USDC and ETH would be a great start.

This would give you a quick and easy way (erc-based tokens are easier to add) to provide high volume token pairs for faster user growth and volume on the platform.

Other than the slew of erc20 tokens that Binance offers, Bitcoin trading pairs would also increase consumer interest in the platform significantly.

One would imagine a successful integration of various margin pairs would do wonders to increase our market share, but one thing at a time :smile:

2 Likes

BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and BCH this year and i will be the happiest men in town.

4 Likes

QNT !!! LINK, DGB, BLOC, THETA, NANO, ONT, LTC, ARK, NOS
THETA/TFUEL pair and ONT/ONG pairs would be nice too

Please List Morpheus.Network (MRPH) They are running projects with DHS ( Department of Homeland Security) Really great project that’s still under the radar

If you’d like a project listed on Nash, it would probably help if that project completed the listing form on this page.. Reach out to them and mention Nash!

1 Like