What could bring a maximum of user to nash ? #viral effect #snowball effect #FOMO effect

thanks! i appreciate that :grinning:

NGC (Nash Global Coin) could be quite the coup

Being a security would prohibit it from trading like tether across exchanges :grimacing:
also as payment is (initially) settled in fiat … I’m not sure if juristictions would see this as a threat to domestic sovereignty …?

Its actually is a much better form of money than Tether… imagine it circulating P2P over Nashapp

I suppose this is a model that Bitfinex took with Tether way back. we would be doing the exact reverse to them in fact with their subsequent launch of LEO

1 Like

It s raining NEX…hallelujah :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

A fairly simple way to draw attention to nash would be to be the first to list state tokens ( china, usa , ue … ) and libra tokens from Facebook and gram from Telegram. if we can be among the first and not wait too long, users would naturally come to nash :+1:

4 Likes

yeah good call
~the real deal is a national scale economic adoption of DLT

A very high profile STO launch

With all the advantages that Nash’s technology offers, adding new chains quickly is not one of them. Exchanges like coinbase or bakkt or binance can setup wallets and be ready to start trading on their centralised database. With Nash it’s much more complicated and will therefore take longer.

From a regulatory perspective, Nash is solid but I don’t see them acquiring the licences to list things like gram or libra before Coinbase or Bakkt.
Just trying to keep things in perspective.

3 Likes

Good point

would like to hear how they plan to mitigate this downside , if at all

1 Like

… white swan

non-custodial exemptions

1 Like

Nash has a lot of unique features that it offers, including its non-custodial wallets, compliance, and strong community spirit. A lot of great products spread through word-of-mouth, so the community is quite key in doing this. Mainstream investors who want to know their funds are safe will definitely prefer an exchange that is compliant and non-custodial, meaning that the exchange won’t be shut down by a national or state government and user funds will never be lost.

1 Like

yes, but everything does need to work for that. In my opinion marketing should not be started until the platform is really ready.

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping the non-custodial aspect will curry favour with regulators.
Other than that, the multitude of benefits that Nash offers (security, design etc) should go some way to mitigating this.

1 Like

GA is coming soon. That’s when marketing starts ramping up.

2 Likes

:+1: I insist we must be open to others as much as possible! if we stay there to discuss among ourselves and to self-congratulate it will not lead to anything. Nash should remove a maximum of barrier to the community to make the project explosive.

We must embody the hope of a new world

:vulcan_salute:

Thinking about ur point on costs of slow implementation and mitigation

~ As soon as developer access is granted on high profile chains we should be
working on them. Some may change and / or never come to market… so there’s a risk trade
off.We got to hunt out these projects and start working on integration as early as possible

maybe there wil be a point in time where we have the free dev capacity

If u look at Libra their testnet has been available for a long while for known reasons

If Nash was profitable and had several hundred employees then dedicating a handful of engineers to this would be fine, but with just 30 employees it’s too great a risk to take right now

1 Like

1 Like

Is NashPay going to be cheaper than tokenized card payment systems ?

when u think about it venmo is just an internal p2p ledger “walled garden”

the next iteration is naturally something like NashPay and others connecting up on a smart contract ledger

is there 2 different fees for merchants that have NashPay addresses and ones that dont ?

how is a merchant with no integration (wallet linked to bank account) going to have less fees per transaction than with rival payment services ?

thanks if anyone can help me out

“token streaming” … where token not their derivatives (iou’s) are required to be processed at high speed

@canesin :sweat_smile:

retail driven possibility:
Integrate with Shopify etc > reduced transaction fee to merchant (stable coin) > passed on to consumer at checkout>“Comparison websites” act as accelerant> more merchants adopt … up spiral

unwittingly, shoe shoppers are making purchases over DLT … just gotta get them to download the app at “checkout” and deposit funds. Think that’s possible with “faster payments” in Europe

prob should add some kind of extra incentive NFT’s rewards

interesting u could probably go a bit nuts here with rewards at a very low cost to production using DLT … and easy to verify which account should be rewarded through influencing purchases

maybe even have ad rewards like BAT hooked in

screw it just become an online ~ Market place/ Bank/ Payment processor/ Investment platform/Social media platform lol

1 Like