Webapp feedback

Rate : 4

To love it I miss the most :

• Wallet-support for BCH, LTC, ADA, IOTA, XLM,…
  • More trading-pairs with top 20 CMC coins and promising low-cap coins to attract new growing communities
  • NashCash (On and Off-Ramps)
  • NashPay
  • Being able to trade NEX on Nash
  • An option to convert dust from staking into BTC, NEX or USDC
  • Display funds in other currencys. In my case €

I like the most :

• The new fee structure
  • UI / UX
  • The speed of the matching engine
  • The APIs for bots and institutional investors
  • No downtime at maintaince
  • The partnership with ERD
  • The vision of the Nash-Team and the whole thing of being non-custodial

I like the least :

• The volume in general and the liquidity on most of the pairs. But, yeah I know. It´s in the making
  • The leak of marketing. Yeah, I know. Marketing comes with GA.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: no

Ideas I would like to share :

• Once ADA is supported in Nash-wallet, an option to delegate/stake your coins would be nice. Same with other POS coins like ERD, XTZ,…
  • Push notifications per mail when “your order get filled” , “NEX-stake ended” and “login from an unknown/new device”
  • Scheduled repetitive buy function over NashCash to create an automated DCA plan.
2 Likes

Rate : 3. I understand the complexity behind what you have achived. Also that is still developing and evolving. But the product still has some details to polish and room to improve on the UX. For instance one glitch I have detected, sometimes you select a digit in the price to overwrite it and instead of changing it, it adds an extra digit what changes totally the price if you don’t pay attention.
To love it I miss the most : Futures trading will be nice for doing all the trading in the platform while having full control of your assets.
I like the most : design looks clean.
I like the least :The time frame to see the orders. I always have to pick for Y (year) to make sure I see everything and then only open to filter all the canceled ones. By default it should be all open for the pair, if not for all pairs.
Also, sometimes I don’t know if my funds are in the personal account, in the trading account, sitting in an order or in my trading but not sitting in any order.
I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes

Ideas I would like to share : Now that we have the Bitcoin trading. Maybe when we have the Nash fiat ramps fully up and running. It will be good to do another referral program or event to bring new users to the platform.

Calificación : 2,5
Lo que más extraño es amarlo : fiat ramp. put trade nex in nash.
to be able to block nex in the application.
Lo que más me gusta* : the application is fast and does not crashLo que menos me gusta** : I would like a more professional application. simpler to enter institutionsEstaría abierto a hacer una entrevista de prueba de usuario:** s

Ideas que me gustaría compartir :important. nex at nash
try to be the first cryptocurrency exchange and traditional shares apple, tesla, amazon. try to get licenses

Rate : 3

• Fiat ramps (euro).
  • Integration with the Defi ecosystem
  • access to the wallet even during the big updates
  • google extension

I like the most :

the easy interface and safety!

I like the least :

• the facts that users need ETH to pay (ERC20) transfer fees. I would like the possibility to pay fees in any ERC20-based asset.

A nash version of pooltogether

Overall I would like to rate 3.8/5 - like the direction where Nash is heading and the vision :slight_smile: :clap:

• So far missing fiat ramps but aware this will be implemented pretty soon (but will not mark down -> aware approval is already in the hub) :slight_smile:
  • Web trading is missing more time frame selections for trading e.g. 3 min, 5 min, 10 min etc.
  • Also web trading missing volume stats, low-high info when hovering above a certain time frame on the trading chart. e.g. cannot figure out how much was trading volume within last 15 min, 30 min etc. can see a bar but difficult to see trading volume as no figures displayed
  • Would love to see trading pairs overview on the right side similar to Binance exchange, find it very useful when another trading pair changing price, helps to notice a price change and jump into the trade (fomo in xD).

I like the most :

• Love the speed of transactions and overall responsiveness of the platform
  • Like the platform simplicity
  • Adore statement functionality and possibility to download the statement
  • Staking is pretty straight forward and clearly described before hitting the staking button

I like the least :

• Unfortunately I do not like the trading chart section that much, to me it looks a bit poor, lacking information for traders/users also this section could be more interactive having more options/settings or adjustments/personification
  • Also Buy and Sell widgets (at the right bottom side) could be made a little bit more clearer and nicer/more user friendly

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Sir, yes sir! :slight_smile: UK timezone :cowboy_hat_face:

• Would it be possible to implement a trading bot within your platform so that even an average Joe could use it without any problems? I am aware users should be able to adjust/play with their bot according to their trading strategies. (sth similar what Eterbase exchange has - bot integration)
  • Not sure how achievable it is but moving widgets/tiles around and personalize the overall look of trading view would be fantastic! e.g. to move the main chart to the left, buy-sell tiles below, recent trades tile to the left - simply said being able to move each square around withing the trading section.
  • Lastly, I think many already mentioned that - would be great to get more notifications/heads up when transferring funds or withdrawing (getting email notifications or pop up notifications for enhanced security)

Rating: 4. A great UX, enough liquidity, a real alternative to central exchanges, where most dex’s fail. But the UI could still use improvement. It’s all a bit small, not much animation effects (although the fade-in/out effect of the pair button is nice) and a bit too “simple” perhaps, for the lack of better words, because simplicity is also a good thing.

To love it I miss the most : Still some UI improvements/additions for me personally. I could go on about more coins, more liquidity, less issues, but this is all for loving the product and as a investment standpoint. for me personally the UI still needs some tweaking to fully complete the CEX experience.

I like the most: The whole CEX experience, while we are using a non-custodial exchange. All other dex’s require external wallets, or have bad UI’s, no liquidity, you all know the problems. Nash is magic.

I like the least : The portfolio page. It’s all a bit too basic. I would love to see card’s of assets there, for example. Like how coinbase does it. Perhaps different options for people.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: yes.

Ideas I would like to share : The portfolio app could have a cards view, with some clean interfaces with nice animations etc.

To love it I miss the most : the possibility to send funds directly from an external wallet to the trading contract, perhaps with the aid of a whitelist

I like the most : the ability to store, receive, send and trade assets from various blockchains in a totally safe and effective way

I like the least : being unable to adjust blockchain fees (aside from transactions from and to the trading contract)

Ideas I would like to share : I’d like some support for NFTs aside from the inherent ability to store them on their respective blockchains. Being able to view them, perhaps having a link to Opensea and other NFT markets

id like a dust convertor to love even more

love the trading pair tabs but would be better with neo/btc :wink: and contacts section to easily see contacts fast and efficiently,

i like the least how we cant cancel an order on the chart screen or by where we are told how much of the order has been filled, dislike navigating away from chart to cancel the order

yes id be open to do user test interview

please add duct convertor, cancel order without navigating away, also on funds section it should state how much nex is locked away so maybe have 2 nex tabs, one for portfolio and one for how much of portfolio is staked

Rate : 3.7

• Fiat ramps without a doubt!
  • Native language support (useful for older people I know who are working with crypto)
  • The ability to easily convert the strike dividents into 1 click in an asset of your choice
  • MPC integration.
  • Recurring buys.

I like the most :

• The favorites tab above the order book.
  • The overal speed experience.

I like the least :

• The font. I think it is a bit too playful, too round, so it is not clear enough for me. I know that many people like font so this is of course a personal opinion. Still, I think there are more professional looking fonts out there.
  • Dark mode: for me dark mode cannot be dark enough. I really prefer black over the current “purple-blue”.

• The ability to designate another beneficiary for a particular stake would be nice in a later stage.
1 Like

• Fiat ramps
  • Better staking statements. Ability to sort date wise, stake wise and coin waise.
  • So much dust lying around in trading contract, abilty to convert them with a single click to any coin of choice (if not NEX, becuase of regulatory limitations)

I like the most :

• Speed and experience

I like the least :

• I think the font type, size and sharpness.
  • Would like it to look like more polished

• Would love to have more and more erc20 tokens. That’s easy to implement and there are many tokens which dont require thorough regulatory screening.
1 Like

Forgot to add this (Cannot edit my post anymore)

Would be nice to add wallet addresses to the portfolio that are outside of the Nash wallet to get a complete picture. For instance those of my Nano Ledger or for unsupported Blockchains like Cardano or XRP.

Rate : 3.9

• More quality ETH-based pairs.
  • Easy bot integration.
  • Rebalance assets functionality (would generate additional volume).
  • MPC accounts.
  • Sending funds directly to the trading wallet.

I like the most :

• Funds manager integrated in the exchange. Although the graph could need some design improvements. The single line looks so basic. A simple gradient would do the trick.
  • Speed of API order placing.

I like the least :

• Dividends page. It used to be the first page I visit every day but it has become too unorganized with multiple stakes. To fix it, all it needs is the following: inside a month, have all dividends grouped by day, with a USD total of that day with all stakes combined. If you click on the day, your stakes become visible and it should show the USD total of the dividends per stake. If you click on the stake, it should show all the assets and their separate dividend values. This would clean it up big time, and prevents your from scrolling through all the assets per stake per day.
  • Not being able to set a custom gas price per transfer (hidden in an advanced section or something).
  • Not the realtime status of an order or transfer on their own page.
  • Seeing the NEO/ETH pair upon logging in, I don’t know why but this annoys me so much :sweat_smile: I think it should use either be the highest 24h pair, or the highest volume pair in your favourites.
  • Clicking an order in the book is not pre-filling price and amount. Only the price.
  • Not seeing the USD value in the Assets page.

I would be open to do a user testing interview: Yes. Amsterdam time.

Ideas I would like to share:

• Day separator in Recent Trades panel.
  • Make the four boxes at the top of the Markets page clickable.
  • Add Services tab to the dropdown menu and not under Profile.
3 Likes

To love it I miss the most : portfolio balance in $AUD
I like the most : The interface is clean, responsive and very intuitive to navigate. Feels clean and familiar.
I like the least : there’s a new ‘online protection’ widget popping in from the right. I don’t know what it is or why it’s there.

Rate: 4

To love it I miss the most: A feature to withdraw assets from the trading contract without being forced to use nash web applications as well as a feature to recreate the private keys for the different blockchains out of the seed words.

I like the most: Being non custodial and have full control over the funds

I like the least:

• The overview from the staking page. With having multiple stakes active it is kind of a mess going deeper into the distributions-
  • Seeing only the last 100 candles from each market in the selected timeframe (1h/1d/…)

Ideas I would like to share: Empowering the state channel network with allowing transaction between the users of nash and adding support for non fungible tokens inside the state channel network.

Thank you all the for the replies! We will work extra hard to do the best possible use of this feedback as always.

3 Likes