Want to be the first to use the Nash exchange?

Thanks for the link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heā€™s participating in a panel on decentralization tomorrow, not presenting on Nash; that presentation comes on Sunday (2/17):

fcc

13:30-13:45 PST (21:30-21:45 GMT).

Ah okay, thanks.
hmm, well, than you need Livestream day 2 :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to a smooth launch and a bright future of Nash exchange! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lolā€¦I filled in the wrong community name. Getā€™s me to the point of signing in. It is a little to much of a hassle to sign in and I can not sign in via my telephone. if these ā€œproblemsā€ were tackled it might be benefitial for the livelyhood of the community.

All the best to you! ā€œPlay Anthemā€ā€¦: Get Ready For Launch!

awesome cant wait to test hopefully they give chance to all level users not only pro

1 Like

Filled in the survey. GL and eagerly waiting to use Nash exchange!

1 Like

Super exited! Nash is comming! I would like also to test it, my girlfriend is pro in UX so I will ask for her help too.

Done done done! So excited, fingers crossed. =)

Done! Waiting for an email)

i dont think there should be an email right? @canesin ā€¦ probably sent message through in this forum.

If youā€™re successful, weā€™ll give you an email to make further arrangements.

Done! Really excited. Hope that not only experienced user get the possibility!

All the best for tomorrow @canesin !

Ohh I`ve been waiting for this so looong :sunglasses:

Done!! I would love to spend 1hour for testing Nash exchange interface.

1 Like

Hello, guys this is my first few words on this community board, I have just participated into this survey. IĀ“m very active on twitter and instagram share everything i know about nash. I have confidence in the team, i know itĀ“s the best one available in this space. Bullish to here news today from @canesin :slight_smile:
Yours bitSurfer

1 Like

Just going to be Blunt instead of Blond 1 time and post THE referralcode of the Nashexchangeā€¦right here !!! You know itā€™s real if itā€™s in here!

Is this different or the same as the private beta for Community members on the 31st?

This is my very first post Iā€™ve read here. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t miss it :slight_smile: This way I can have a chance to participate in testing and be one of very few people in the world to try Nash. How exciting is it? <3 Huge

1 Like