Wallet is LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

Update your applications gentlemen, the wallet is online and is brutal good.

Congratulations nash team, goodbye all my mobile wallets, all DEX with Nash.

Very, very happy this day!

4 Likes

It is not yet on IOS platforms, only on Android, that is why, when it is available on both, they will surely send a statement.

Be a positive friend, this team is doing great things.

2 Likes

Because it makes sense for the team to make adjustments in production before getting the attention of 70k+ people. We will surely communicate after the mobile team gives the green light.

5 Likes

What didn’t you understand ? The engineering team wants to deploy it to production and run with the current installed base for a few hours (that is small because the app was just KYC) before we promote to all our users. A few hundred of users mean a few dozens of different devices being used and we collecting errors which we can fix before tweeting about it or promoting the youtube video.

PS: This is usually true for anything we release, you will see we have a lag to promote a new feature or service, is because we are doing the first run in production of it. No amount of testing replace production run.

11 Likes

In front there were no errors, I would like a quick access code so that I don’t have to enter all the data and 2FA every time I log in.

In the same way I am really happy, I suffered a lot sending money to the CEX wallets and waiting for the accreditation of funds.

Good job Nash team.

1 Like

Great job guys I love the animations on the intro page and now I feel the urge to move tokens from MEW to Nash :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, it is what it generates!

I did it recently, it looks very pretty.

For me the “portfolio” and the “activity” just keep loading without success

Samsung SM-J530F
Android 8.1.0

In the video at 17 seconds, there is a small spelling mistake. Andoid instead of Android. Maybe fix it before publish the video :).

Best regards
Heisenberg

4 Likes

It works fast, it looks great! thanks team!

But is there no staking on the app? Or do I look wrong… :beer::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

:blue_heart: Love the app!

:bulb: For anyone wanting to login faster, go to you security settings and enable “Fingerprint”: that will skip the email/password login, however you will still have to enter your 2FA code.

My feedback:

• 2FA code should be auto-submit, it would feel much smoother
  • even better would be to be able to link your 2FA app and auto-fill the code with it, that would be jaw-dropping good

What I was hoping would be in this release (by order of priority):

• An access to the community forum would have been a-ma-zing
  • Staking
6 Likes

I am so thrilled. :tada::confetti_ball:
Can’t wait to have it on iOS.
Congrats to the whole team. You did it!

Android 9.0 One plus 3T 5,5" screen working great. For first deploy is looking fantastic. I didn’t expect anything less from this time.
Slow and steady we going forward
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well done team, I love you all! Right on time, beautifully made, the future is Nash! Can’t wait for iOS

@kazanchev Dude… you’re not helping.

App looks great. Some minor feedback:

• When I start the app, it takes about 20 seconds before I get the sign in page. Until then the screen stays white and only at the last second I see the screen loader.
  • I agree to the feedback of @Oldsport, but it would already be nice if I could copy and paste my authentication code.
2 Likes

Binance has a nice little animation on their app of their logo when you open the app. It would be cool for Nash to have an animated logo when you open the app and things are “booting up” in the background. Something moving instead of a blank screen so people know it hasn’t frozen, it would be a nice touch.

4 Likes

I saw some tong about NEX max supply which i think is incorrect. Do you link data from coinmarket cap ?

1 Like

I can’t copy paste the authentication code!

1 Like

Yes, I also mentioned that. Hope they will implement it. I just can’t remember the six numbers in one go :sweat_smile: