Wallet is LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

I can’t copy paste the authentication code!

1 Like

Yes, I also mentioned that. Hope they will implement it. I just can’t remember the six numbers in one go :sweat_smile:

Ow, now it works. Just updated the app. That was a quick fix :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love the app…I agree with 2FA it should paste the code automatically or at least manually (copy/paste). Also activating the finger print option doesnt work for me. Whenever I log out it will be deactivated. The app wasnt updated for me as @chrome mentioned above.

You are revealing your NEX amount, not sure if you’d want that. Just a heads up :slight_smile:

But yeah you’re right, they’re using CMC data which shows the incorrect supply of Nash. Doesn’t look like it’s going to be fixed soon because CMC relies on Neotracker and they have been showing the incorrect amount since the beginning now :sob:

2 Likes

I love the app so far.

I do have to agree about the white screen though on start up, It makes it seem a little buggy or like it crashed or something… A cool animation would be a nice touch!

2 Likes

Thx for warning :slight_smile: . it’ pretty misleading information when looking at it and i hope they will fix it before marketing begins.
I don’t see option to do KYC via mobile app any more ? is it still possible to do it like that?

The latest version has one new function: “Fix pasting logic during 2fa” :grin:

3 Likes