Wallet is LIVE ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Ow, now it works. Just updated the app. That was a quick fix :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love the appโ€ฆI agree with 2FA it should paste the code automatically or at least manually (copy/paste). Also activating the finger print option doesnt work for me. Whenever I log out it will be deactivated. The app wasnt updated for me as @chrome mentioned above.

You are revealing your NEX amount, not sure if youโ€™d want that. Just a heads up :slight_smile:

But yeah youโ€™re right, theyโ€™re using CMC data which shows the incorrect supply of Nash. Doesnโ€™t look like itโ€™s going to be fixed soon because CMC relies on Neotracker and they have been showing the incorrect amount since the beginning now :sob:

2 Likes

I love the app so far.

I do have to agree about the white screen though on start up, It makes it seem a little buggy or like it crashed or somethingโ€ฆ A cool animation would be a nice touch!

3 Likes

Thx for warning :slight_smile: . itโ€™ pretty misleading information when looking at it and i hope they will fix it before marketing begins.
I donโ€™t see option to do KYC via mobile app any more ? is it still possible to do it like that?

The latest version has one new function: โ€œFix pasting logic during 2faโ€ :grin:

3 Likes