Update request On launch

+1

Thank Fabio

Does that mean really have to wait until the Archive node is completely finished?

That can take weeks to months … :thinking:

And I have to honestly admit that I am now quite impatient… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to start with a pruned node to get things up and running quickly? As pointed out above, syncing from genesis could take days to finish and we are already 6 days into this delay.

I get that there’s operational costs with running an archival node but it really baffles me this wasn’t done at least 1 month prior to launch especially for an exchange where you’d want to be in control of the thing that shows user balances. Anyway, wish you luck and hope it goes smoother after launch.

1 Like

And I have to say quite honestly that I’m already a bit frustrated by now. This week is almost over again and there is currently no hope for a speedy start.

Over and out… :speak_no_evil:

If you’re frustrated, how do you think the team is feeling? I’m sure they want this launched more than any of us do. They’re busting their asses to make sure they get it done as quickly as they can without compromising. We all want it to launch because we’re all so excited for what a product like this means, but we’ve also all waited already for a while so what’s another few days if it improves the quality and stability of the product?

5 Likes

That’s true, but it does not seem to be predictable how long it will take. And that really makes me pretty thoughtful.

14 Likes

Thank you Carla

1 Like

Can one expect a start today? After CEST time. :sunglasses:

1. Today, we restarted onboarding our bootstrap liquidity provider for the exchange. As soon as this process is completed, we plan to open the platform to the public.

And that does not answer the question. Or do you know about how long “bootstrap liquidity provider” that lasts? I do not think so. :thinking:

It can take an hour or 3 days … Who knows that except the team?

Dear fischdenflo,
what do you think is going to happen when the exchange launches?

First it will take you days to get your KYC approwed, then you will stake your NEX.
Second, at start you will be disappointed because there wont be more than 100.000 USD daily volume traded, making you 2$ a month with staking. Let them take get everything up and running.

1 Like

That has nothing to do with it. I asked a normal question. You accuse me of things that were not true. Slowly this makes me really angry …

Oh and again to you I know what I can expect and what not I am here for a long time :triumph:

If you are here for the long time, then why does a few days matter?

1 Like

Correction: you asked a question that gets repeated here almost daily. Nash is launching when all preparations are complete. I’m not sure what more information you’re trying to dig up.

There has to be away of getting rid of people who spam the same questions when they are on this forum. Be patient. Everyone is just sick of reading your comments of when, when , when…It’s always the same people too… sigh… get a life already…

Because slowly there is no acceptable reason for me why you just can not say when it starts. If everything is supposed to be running why is it keeping it back? Why you do on twitter further advertising for what people can not see? I do not understand everything … Sorry but that would have to run better.

I write spam? And always ask only the same? :rage:

The acceptable reason for not giving a deadline is expectation management. It’s why Fabio and Ethan should not have been posting “hours/days” on the original launch day. Those comments spawned so much FUD.

And you’re asking for MORE deadlines? Have you learned nothing?

Go outside, get a coffee, enjoy life. Nash will be up and running before you know it.

1 Like