Update request On launch

Should look better now @fischdenflo :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No updates at all. Whats happening?

1 Like

Users experience and security are very important for the team but how about investors experience ?

You have one of the most patient community. If investors still here is because we believe in the team and product. But for us, it’s the worst case scenario.

We put money on something do not exist…have no clue when the product will be available(ready when ready)…and when is suppose to be launch…its postponed without any idea when the problem gonna be solve.

Yesterday I see for the first time on this community blog many of “troll” comment…it was never happen before…Why ? Because when doubt comes…panik is not very far.

Look, if it gonna take weeks or days, tell us…anyway with Nash we learn to wait so, be clear about how many time it gonna take please

We still here… we still believe in you guys.

2 Likes

All investors will be in hell

fun part is …we missed the target on 23rd …today is 28th…no one knows when is the launch…this project also similar to sh…projects outside ?

Sir, im still thinking Nash is the next billion dollars start-up, no doubt. But “ready when rendy” do not work no more with us.

Sir…i am the believer too…but when investor dont know the when will be release…every person will thnk same…

Let the team work…anyway others exchanges so weak…Nash idea still the best right now…glicthes included !

“A good beginning is half the work .” (German). “Two parts of work is to begin it.”

Those guys are not stupid at all, they know is not the best case scenario.

Like i said before…im here for longterm play…10 years easy…but not the eyes wide shut.

@canesin Sir, we are here because we trust nash ,dont break our trust

We have provided an update that remains relevant.

Our main blocker is a fairly simple but high impact issue: the explorers at mainnet Ethereum have widely different views in a 30 min time frame. That is hard to spot in a small set of individual addresses but can be seen as soon as you track a few dozen.

We have to run the archive mode to be 100% certain of current users token assets on mainnet (most projects would not do so). It means that, in the system we built, funds can not be lost. However, wrong balances could incorrectly be displayed to users in that time frame - the solution is progressing well but is not something we can do much to speedup unfortunately. We have several parallel fronts running.

As informed that was not observed in testnets. We will just open as soon as QA pass, so we keep our view that release is eminent.

11 Likes

Thanks for the update. " We will just open as soon as QA pass, so we keep our view that release is eminent." means will it be available in next couple of hours ?

@1_Nex no, our SecDevOps team lead is in California, it is 2am now in CA. We would not open the most sophisticated crypto exchange when our SecDevOps team lead is at end of his day.

13 Likes

3 TB totally to Sync… I understand it takes days for the synch to finish

So you will open exchange , once your SecDevOps team lead is in office tomorrow ?:grinning:

When are people going to sell there NEX and buy XRP so we don’t have to listen to them spam these forums?
When are people who are only here because they want to make a quick dollar going to stop complaining about the Exchange Launch?
When are people going to stop refreshing the Nash Website to see if the Exchange is live?
When is Trevon James going to admit that Bitconnect was a Scam?

Phew… I think I’ve used up all my When, When, When, for the year.

3 Likes

I have a question about the problem you are trying to fix. If other Ethereum explorers apparently sometimes return inaccurate information of the state of the blockchain, what makes you so sure that your own node will never give incorrect or outdated data?

1 Like

Thanks @clare :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the updates you can share with us. Hope everything is going well enough.

1 Like