Trade / “Pro”: MVP feedback round 1

Loving your detailed input so far, @IanJ!

Thanks mate. Just trying to do my bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The drop-down menu to change charts is annoyingly activated by both hovering over it and also clicking on it.

If I intend to click on it, it drops down and because I’ve already started to click it, it rolls up again. With only two chart options a drop-down menu doesn’t seem necessary here.

Suggestion: Make this a toggle “text button/link” with no drop-down menu.

Cleaner look. Less clicks. See image.

5 Likes

Weird, but I also do not see zeros.

1 Like

If I want to market buy at market price, it adds the order to both buy and sell sides and won’t fill (e.g. stays on 0%). Only when I select a higher price, the trade gets done immediately. And no, Marker only wasn’t enabled during creation of the trade.

Most things seemed to be adressed by the other users. :+1:
The Graph should show the 6h candels as standard.

It just hit me why these toggles seem so off… They are the inverse of how most toggles work. Right side is always the ‘on’ side.

Would also make the Basic/Pro switch more logic, because we read from left to right. Also, the USD label can stay where it is then.

3 Likes

It would be nice if one would display the spread in percent :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think we need a place to list token information like what the coin is, a link to their website and any other economic or important data relating to that coin or token.

not sure if the trading tab is the best place for it, however, just as an idea we could have a little arrow button you could toggle next to the name and it would open a small popup window like we already see through the site (like in the staking tab)

just as an example the toggle to bring up token information could be near the arrows in my screenshot below.
Imgur

I believe more decimals should be allowed for placing orders. 3 decimals for neo pairs and 5 decimals for eth pairs is not enough. Especially the 3 decimals on neo pairs is too low.

2 Likes

How does the system work for choosing which token are being bought/sold? I am dead certain the first sell orders on GUARD at 0.005 are mine, but the ones processed just before (195) 0.00 and just after (101) overnight, are not taken from my sell order? how does that work? should it not be first up, first sold?

The current layout is not that great in my opinion because it is not symmetrical and quite suffocating. The space is not used properly:

It would be much better if we can have a standard layout, more symmetrical, as it is displayed on the website and in most of the top exchanges:

6 Likes

I tend to agree with @dauTT. As a possibility, keeping the “Pro” and “Basic” trading layouts as is, but having an “Intermediate” trading layout that looks similar to the one on the website?

Otherwise, have Loved using the exchange! Keep up the fantastic work :blush:

IMHHO, I love the minimalist feel, however my eyes were at first lost in a sea of white. Maybe some subtle use of shade, contrast and gradients-even on one segment-could help to make it easy for the user to distinguish between different sections of the page? I feel the main header having colour could also separate the Nash UI from the browsers Title/Address/tool bars.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fix. That was really fast :ok_hand::blush:

I think you replied to your wrong post about the fix :wink:. I believe you mean they fixed the USD price that was used as Eth count, but you refer to the spread question. (Nice catch by the way) EDIT: I see you fixed it :grin:

Regarding the spread question, what kind of percentage do you want to see? It is the gap between the ask and bid price. I cannot see how this could be calculated to a percentage.

2 Likes

In this picture spread is arround 3.4%

The percentage difference between buying and selling price

(0.0509-0.04915) / 0.0509 * 100 = 3.438%

I hope I have calculated correctly :rofl::joy:

Here switcheo

I personally use the spread in percent to see immediately how liquid the market is.

1 Like

Ah, oké. Got it.

2 Likes

you can just calculate sell / buy (=1.0356 -> so the sell offer is 3.56% higher than the buys offer)

Market tab volume numbers seem stale. they don’t update nor match the recent trades in the pair.