Serum - new non custodial "DEX"

I think its toxic to back stab competition. True non-KYC DEXs will win in the non-regulatory market share.

2 Likes

Nothing toxic about filing a complaint about rule-breakers, cheaters and unfair competition. If Nash would fail and you would talk about your principles, people would be laughing at you.

3 Likes

Probably should also file complaints about Uniswap then. They’re all operating out of NY too. In the decentralised space, markets decide winners.

Yes, markets decide winners but we don’t live in anarcho-capitalism but in societies and markets regulated by the state. If you want to have 100% market based approach that’s fine but current situation is that there are X rules for me and Y rules for thee.

And yes, Uniswap is worthy of complaint due to numerous rule-breaking practices.

2 Likes

Your view is simplistic and naive. If Nash thought this was a way of doing things, they would do so. You make it sound like Nash guys are a bunch of fools because there are easy way out of regulatory challenges. Between your opinion and expertise of Fabian Whale, my bets are on Fab.

4 Likes

I think that regulators are learning along the way how to create new rules for new technology, this is why many projects are still breathing.

4 Likes

Yeah true, that’s how they work and how they control the market… :innocent:

1 Like