Sending NEO from trading account to personal - issue

I bought some Eth with debit card, deposited the funds to the trading account, bought some Neo. And now I am trying to move the Neo in my personal account (I have gas in my account) but it freezes on this windowScreenshot%20from%202019-10-10%2022-27-42
After a few minutes I get this
Screenshot%20from%202019-10-10%2022-32-25

Hey, I have the same issue.
I just had a live chat with support. The engineering team is aware of the problem and currently working on a fix.
I’ll update as soon as I know more :+1:

2 Likes

It has to update on the blockchain first. Give a few minutes.

I retried this morning and my NEO is stuck in transfer… I see in my “Pending” assets. Been half an hour now. :thinking:

1 Like

Same issue here. Cant release NEX from stake and cant transfer NEO from Personal account to trading account. Status is pending for some time now…

1 Like

I can’t send NEO to an exernal account right now. I want to buy more NEX on Switcheo but can’t.

1 Like

I agree that this should be addressed to, but why send it to Switcheo? Both are DEX’s so you can simple link your Nash Neo wallet with the Switcheo exchange.

And if you really want to send the tokens, you can still use the NEON wallet. Remember, it is a DEX so you can always reach your tokens :wink:

EDIT: Unless it is in you trading account I guess. Don’t know if there will ever be an option besides the exchange to get your tokens out of the trading account, which should be the case in my opinion as they are a non custodial exchange.

Hi everybody, Olivier from support here.

If you have pending transactions, please contact us. We will help you release those transactions manually.

1 Like

Hi there,

We will provide tools to allow users to reclaim funds directly from the blockchain. See this post from Fabio: Exchange feedback JTb 1

1 Like

I agree that this should be addressed to, but why send it to Switcheo? Both are DEX’s so you can simple link your Nash Neo wallet with the Switcheo exchange.

Why? Because I already have a Switcheo address and that’s how I always do it.

I had downloaded Neon wallet. The first time I tried, nothing loaded. Just logged into it again. I’ve now managed to send the funds via Neon Wallet. Pity I couldn’t do it on Nash itself.

1 Like

I just gave you some options :wink:

EDIT: It will safe some fees

We will put up maintenance and solve this ASAP.

8 Likes

There are zero fees involved with moving NEO from one account to another.

There are network fees. Not a lot, but still.

Well, they appear as zero in my wallets.

Check. I thought there was now always a minimum fee of 0.001 GAS for transactions because of NEO blockchain issues in the past.

You should clear your cache and allow a few minutes for your account balance to sync. Please reach out to support using the chat widget on the website if you need help with any issue.

Please send a detailed description to support@nash.io (include what you saw on your screen when you clicked on the send/receive option and re-tried the transaction plus the token’s address on nash) and we will look into it. Also, you can always use the chat box during operating hours for real time support. Thanks!

Everything works fine and fast, thank you team. I think we can close this topic :slight_smile: