Sandbox Testing

Now BTC transfer from/to personal trading work perfectly.
Some issue still in ETH like “Your balance is currently syncing with the blockchain. This process can take up to two hours. Please try to submit your withdrawal again in a few moments.”
dont know if its relataed to sandbox eth testnet only or a real code sync issue.

1 Like

how did you do that? :sweat_smile:

you dont receive two times initial deposit? cuz me it was 3 times for the same account. bug?
edit: definitly a bug. i receive initial deposit every minute :sunglasses: rich without trading

if they keep that bug at mainnet, nash will be quite popular :yum:

workin now.

1 Like

Yes, I was very confused by this as well for some time.

ETH transfer from trading acc to personal still dont work. really annoying. the good is BTC works fine …
Also In transfer window (from trading interface) close and finish icon do nothing. you have to go back with browser or you are stuck to this window.

Its basic UX need to be fix

USDC transfers appear to be working smoothly.
Bought some BTC with a market order, it was instantaneous.

Looks like things are falling into place :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

i wish bitcoin was this volatile :stuck_out_tongue:

since there was talk on twitter about bitcoin orders that can expire apparantly, did anyone test on the sandbox to keep a order up for a long time, see if it expires? Im wondering for how long a order is valid on bitcoin, and why there is a need for a expiration date on btc orders.

1 Like

:smiley:

6 Likes

hey dude ,
bit of a set back on tBTC
surely we should be able to service tokensets and defi liquidity pools with our eth/usd-c and Erc20/eth pairs

there is zero doubt in my mind they are using coinbase to do this anyways … and thats a major joke

aslo using coinbase as an oracle cant last

Keep guys will get past this and they are nice people, so I hope to see a liquid TBTC/BTC market on our future. As any wrapping mechanism it is a derivative, and people must be able to arbitrage around it.

3 Likes