Plan for future

If nash dont get approved for fiat ramp anytime soon . What is nash plan in the future to increase more volume ? Or is this the only way to wait ?

More users
More futures
More coins
Adaption of Nash Pay( that will bring attention to the exchange)
More exposure (marketing)
More support from us
Listing Nash/Nex on the exchange
I think some of this will contribute a lot to the volume :face_with_monocle::handshake:
I am still learning. Just got some amazing prospective from the community about flying wheel effect.
:handshake:
And moreā€¦

1 Like

i highly doubt the fiat ramps will bring the volume people expect. current users will be able to buy crypto through the ramp (not sure exactly which onesā€¦ btc and eth i guess.) but will all those people suddenly start trading on nashā€¦? I donā€™t think so.

1 Like

Fiat ramps will be one more thing that will contribute, but definitely not the only thing needed in order to grow. A multitude of actions, strategically executed will bring the much desired success. :handshake:

exactly @Radu , you speak the truth ! so many other things need to be taken care of before you can expect mass volumes. fiat ramps are nice but itā€™s not going to increase volume in the millions.

1 Like

No one has ever said fiat ramp is what will bring volume. The point is that fiat ramp is what we are waiting for to enter GA. When GA starts, marketing will ramp up and there will be various effort to push the products and acquire users. These should lead to gradual increase in volume

1 Like