Not able to complete kyc

I replayed to support and now waiting for them to answer.

1 Like

2 days I’ve been waiting for a response.

Same here. However, consider something: I sent a ticket to support just a few hours after the exchange went live and my ticket number is 6057. There’s no guarantee, but I’m pretty sure that means there was already a few thousand requests before mine. We have to give them time to deal with that.

I’m sure you’re eager to stake, but volume isn’t at its best for now, so we’re not missing out on much :wink:

3 Likes

I have to say that i found the solution to my complex problem within some hours (which i found it very good and positive for nash). The support team member was very kind and he helped me a lot.

4 Likes

@EllisNEX we are looking into your case. The tickets are sorted per date. But, the shown date is the date from the last ticket that got received. Your original request was from Monday, but since you answered on your own ticket on Tuesday, it is now listed with the ones from Tuesday. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response before requesting another response. The Support team appreciates your patience.

Regards,
Clare

1 Like

Fabio is also now helping me with this matter.

I would just like to point out that what you have described is really silly way of doing customer service - to make people wait longer because they have queried the delay, or provided more information is just wrong. You should deal with customers first in first out from the time that they contacted you first. You can of course close the ticket when resolved so that the customer cannot contact you again on an old ticket to “jump the queue”. Feel free to use this advice from a fellow customer services manager.

My last piece of advice is to “put yourself in the customers shoes and ask if your policy makes sense” - if it doesn’t then you should change it. I say this with genuine best wishes for the success of Nash as a whole.

Best wishes,

Ellis

Thank you for your candid input and advice @EllisNEX though I stand by my humble support team and their amazing efforts during this important time.

3 Likes

thank you for your permission

“There is a simple solution to your problem: create a new account with the correct information or return from holiday to complete KYC.”

I did put in the correct information, however IP supersedes the truth.

No ones trying to circumvent FATF policies here … we are community members providing feedback … Our feedback contributes to the user centric design strategy of Nash.
if u cant see an issue here then well … ill just give up and hope someone else notices.
I do not expect changes to be made if they are not possible or compromise some other more valuable objective

I’m afraid that these are legal checks we cannot avoid. We understand that some people will not currently be in their legal country of residence, but there is nothing we can do about this.

Just to reiterate: legal country of residence does not need to correspond with your passport. You may be living and working in a country of which you are not a citizen and still pass KYC. You just need to be legally registered as a resident in that country (e.g. for tax purposes).

The IP mismatch issue will affect people who are abroad without being legally registered there, which in most cases ought to be a temporary situation. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for people in this position. This is a result of our efforts to be legally compliant.

1 Like

Same problem for me. Any solution ?

@singulier , @isakal and @Nick . Contact support that they can put back into Tier 0 If there is a issue and you could try again. Having this delay is very unusual.

@redk in summary it is quite simple, I think that this conversation is becoming too verbose. There is one fact:

• legal residency must match IP.

If you currently have a mismatch because you are in a different location than your legal residency there is two options:

• Do the Tier 1 verification when back in the location of your legal residency.

• If you have documentation of legal stay in our current location we can change the residency location and than you can do Tier 1 at that if it is a supported jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Hello Chris,
Does that also mean that people cannot complete KYC while using VPN if the IP is not in the country of residency? Additionally, could one finish KYC while on vacation by using VPN and setting the location where you are resident?
Thank you :slight_smile:

We screen for VPN use, so this is also impossible. Once again, this is a legal requirement we have to follow.

Once a user obtains Tier 1, they are allowed to use VPNs.

1 Like

Ok, looks like digital nomads are out

Can you confirm (stupid question I know) that institutional investors wont need a matching IP.
has to be a “No” for sure but just checking

Many thanks
and congratulations on launch

@canesin Thanks for the answer.

Thanks, I wouldn’t say digital nomads are out. Our company is remote, a fair amount of us are in constant movement but no one had issues in producing the Tier 1 so far. Are you currently in an unsupported region ?

Yes, you are correct - institutional accounts don’t need to match IP, specially important if running bots on the cloud. So if you have a company from which you would trade on behalf you could apply for that, it also enjoy no trading limits restrictions. The documents needed are listed on the same page as the other tiers.

2 Likes

my situation:
living around SE Asia and domiciled in EEA. If I come by Portugal i might be able to set up tier 1 for personal and ill wait for Institutional to submit all those docs. Might all work out in the end.

My attempt at tier 0:
So i registered my residence as a nation in the EEA and IP pinged my location as SE Asia… no dice…

Institutional accounts are currently not available sir !

Something else you should consider @canesin
Im trying to upgrade to tier 1 but having trouble coz my husband already signed up earlier.
Now im getting this message:
An account has already been created using this IP address.

It can be fine for me but not for friends sharing the same house at Uni.

1 Like

Has your husband upgraded to Tier 1 yet?