No one knows about Nash

I wish i could see a replay of you interacting with this window for the first time.

I try to fix obvious UX-mistakes before spending money and energy on doing the user tests.

And i will bet everything i own that many new users will look confused when they interact with this window for the first time.

1 Like

Okay atleast we went to betting on it, instead of acting like delusionals knowing the experience of other people for a fact. I call this progress.

We all know that Nash is open for constructive criticism and suggestions. You might be right, I would love to see a new design and make a comparison ( bring in new users for feedback and see if new design is better)

One good way to get your ideas out is to contact support team :handshake:

I still see it as a fact that this window is bad UI.

Color wise and in terms of pure visuals I think Nash looks great (especially in dark theme).

Regarding the design in the sense of explaining various processes and being newbie-friendly, there are some rooms for improvement.

2 Likes

I agree, the dark theme looks pretty great.

Will be cool when it comes for the mobile app as well!

I have a quick strategy:

1. Remove security token, bankrupt Neon Exchange AG
  2. Move to an island without regulators (don’t worry people use VPS as socks)
  3. Swap the NEX token for another token.
  4. List all the currencies of the market crossing chain with real BTC.
  5. Make your brutal machine known as the Nash State Channel before anyone can copy it.
  6. Start managing licenses to operate legally in prohibited countries, you will have money to establish offices wherever you want and pay the best lawyers.
  7. Fire your marketing team, you will not need it, Nash is the best there is, it is the only real DEX, we cannot be in this situation, it is like having a Ferrari stored in the garage because we do not have a licence to drive it .
2 Likes

It was spammed because there was a bogus lottery where you had to copy paste your referal code. But also because the community felt underrepresented. So we thought we were doing well shouting everywhere that nash was a great project. Even though I’m a nash lover. We must recognize that marketing level until today was 0. All the projects that come out try to integrate into the crypto ecosystem with partnerships, small or large from the start but nash prefers to work in his corner. We thought we were ahead but it’s because we were racing alone…

3 Likes

@Kellogg I am sure Nash is working hard to push things in the right direction. Keep up the good work, I am sure soon we are going to see the results. I have a few questions, by “We have now found product market fit” are you referring to Nash Link ? And if so, do you see it doing a lot of volume as a good exchange with a lot of traders would do ? As the main purpose of the NEX token is to bring up to 75% of the revenue of the exchange, do you think NashLink would bring a lot revenue, or the strategy is that Nash Link would bring awareness to the NashExchange and bring more users ?

1 Like

Could you please explain your thinking :thinking:

@ikbinruig

I made a traffic light just for you… With Info sign and everything, just as you like it. Hope you can use it in future traffic projects or something.

3 Likes

i got you. Your idea are welcomed to improve UI/UX. Lookin’ foward of ur work

1 Like

Not sure why you have to turn into such childish behavior hours after we had a little discussion. Did I hit a nerve that you have to come back at me with something this childish hours later?

Btw all I said is that you shouldn’t act like you know what everyone experiences, never said you cannot have your own opinion differing from mine.

Maybe you should reflect a little on your own tone and how politely you’re actually being addressed. Even after you bombard this thread with just spitting that the UX is bad and insulting Nash team members by saying a skilled designer could fix it in a day.

I remain with my standpoint that you shouldn’t speak for others, a lot of people here on the forum and on telegram think they can speak for everyone and it is rather annoying.

You may be trying to get on my nerves but I will not lower myself to your level. I believe everyone can have his opinion, but just speak for yourself and not for others.

Okay… you conclude that my traffic light solution is just as good as other traffic light solutions and that everyone should speak for themself when it comes to traffic lights. It is only a matter of opinion and nothing else.

I accept your opinion but i disagree.

And yes i agree that i didn’t start the conversation in a good way, sorry about that.

I decided to ignore the traffic light for a reason, namely that it is hard to take serious. I doubt even you yourself take it serious.

If you really must know why I don’t take it serious. A traffic light is something everyone knows, everyone knows how they function. Nash Channels is something new, under the hood actually extremely complex tech. To make this user friendly for people unfamiliar with the tech is not as straight forward as you think and they do actually research this. It was slightly different before and this is probably not exactly the final version. But when you’re saying every new user will think what you think, you’re just making stuff up.

The comparison with the traffic light in my view is just another insult you’re throwing in here towards the nash team and to me, atleast I cannot see it differently when you say flaws in user experience of the traffic light are as easy to spot as of the nash channels.

The point was that UI/UX is not just a matter of taste. There exists good UI/UX and bad UI/UX.

So the “speak for yourself” is just stupid and annoying.

I have not heard your argument for why it should not be made clear if I am depositing money to the trading channel or to the co-founders grand father.

Okay so let’s end this endless back and forth discussion and turn it into something productive.

You’ve said you find the UI/UX bad, also that a skilled UI/UX designer could probably fix it in a day and that you work with UI/UX yourself.

What would be your solution? What should the UI/UX be like?

I would probably need to experiment with it in a design program to solve it,

but somehow send this message: “You will send 1,4ETH to your Trading Channel”.

The Web App seems to be down right now so i cannot see how it looks right now.

1 Like

I didn’t mean the complete design but more a rough idea. I think whether adding that sentence is needed is something that could be a good idea to research (assuming it has not been done yet, but I actually think chances are pretty big they already did). If it is the case that newcomers don’t understand that deposit in NashChannel screen means sending to your NashChannel then it is worth changing. On the other hand if it is actually clear to the vast majority, less is often more and it doesn’t get prettier by adding a sentence like that.

I really don’t think it’s as obvious what the perfect solution is as you make it look. Obviously there’s room for improvement but it would be weird if there wasn’t.