NEX Staking Polls (please take part)

What’s the benefit of creating multiple stakes? Does it increase decentralisation on the NASH Dex ?

I believe there is no benefit besides being able to set different lengths of stake in multiple stakes. Eg 500 NEX staked and 2 years and another one that is 500 NEX staked for 1 year

This is the benefit:

My reason for multiple stakes is to have a payout every week instead of once a month :slight_smile:
So I divide my amount into 4 and then stake them with a payout on the 1st, 8th, 15th and 23rd.

And all those stakes will do a full 2 year run.

6 Likes

is that analogous to getting monthly salary vs weekly salary :slight_smile: not sure if there is any benefit of spitting to get payout on different days, unlock at different times may have some benefits :slight_smile:

It’s just personal, I like to have more frequent payouts instead of once per month. I couldn’t care less for length, since I have full confidence in the team to deliver. And I don’t want to be that guy who sold at $25 when the price is $200 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

The earlier you can receive your dividend, the earlier you can reinvest and increase your compounding ROI.

2 Likes

I agree Nick. I think I’ll be splitting my funds in 4. Ill set one stake each Monday. Allowing myself to be paid every Monday for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully that’ll remove the ‘Monday Feels’ and allow me to enjoy the start of every week.

4 Likes

Although the idea is awesome, I don’t think that that’s possible. I’ve read that you can only specify the day of the month to get paid out (1-30/31), and not a specific day of the week.

1 Like

@Trust_Yourselves did I miss outcome or you’re still planning it?

1 Like