At What price are you likely selling your NEX?

Agree, same here. Stake it all for 2 years. maybe left 10% in case price surge high up. We need adoption and high volume. If team delivers btc,neo,eth,… trading pairs we can get there very fast. With dapps on nOs which will bring more volume to Nex we have bright future ahead of us.

2 Likes

i do hope you are willing to waiting for years to get that price.

I doubt it will take years to reach $100.

Two years fine for me :star_struck:

1 Like

I have this strategy…
Devide your NEX by 12.
Stake 12 times for 2,4,6… 24 months. I know its a waste of the full 75% but the first 2 years should be the least performing compared to long term.
Every 2 month you will have the option to sell ~8% of your holding, keep them available or stake them for 2 more years.

1 Like

Divide into 24 is better than 12/8/6/4/3/2

divide into 24

divide into 12

5 Likes

Thanks for the overview mate! sure 24 is better :+1:

1 Like

Are you sure we’ll have multiple “staking slots” ?

Hmmm, Good question…

I think: ‘yes’.

Because: what if you stake your 1000 NEX, for 20 months. After 3 months you think: WOW , NEX is doing very well, NEX is the best!!!

What do you do? You are buying more and want to stake more…
So, I think yes, there must be multiple ‘staking slots’ :smiley:

-bunder :nex_logo:

3 Likes

This kind of flexibility looks like a must-have.
And I agree with you that the use case tends to make us think we ought be able to stake multiple amount for multiple different staking periods.

From the screenshots I could see multiple “stakes” with different periods but I dont know if there is a limit on how many you can have.

Totally agree :wink:

Lol, Im not selling until 2030

1 Like

It is very sad to watch NEX holders offering to sell their NEX in OTC channels at ICO price ($1/NEX) down from being valued at approx $1.8-$2/NEX due to the depressing market state. This is THE ONE coin smart investors should hodl until at least the market recovers. If anyone here sells their NEX during this bear storm, I’m gonna smack you silly.

1 Like

Lot of people in this space are here only for quick rich scheme. People who understand and see the real value of this disruptive tech will be rewarded. When I see how Facebook developed himself in 10 years i’m only imagine what NEX can do in this timeline, Fire :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I really and truly believe NEX will be the best product on the market. Maybe one or two equal with it in some aspects. The plan to be even simpler to use than some CEXs while giving users control of funds where possible. Going the legal route with fee sharing regulated with the registered security token.

Not to mention securities trading in future, all in one place. I will be shocked if it isn’t a big success

3 Likes

To be really honest, i’m actually happy to see these people dumping there tokens at ICO price. They are obviously not long term holders so they are giving those of us that believe in this investment opportunity the chance to accumulate more.

“When Opportunity Knocks”

1 Like

@sdcorp Really suprised some people selling at that price. I understand the markets have change a bit, but Nex is an incredible opportunity and I feel fortunate to have this chance.

1 Like

It was inevitable. On all the Neon Exchange Telegram groups, people said it would NEVER sell at, near or below ICO price again, but they were wrong, simply because the market doesn’t follow rational arguments. It follows market sentiment.

That’s not true, what you say now… People here are not selling…
hihi