Nex Community website

This is to discuss improvements in the NEX community website to make more easier.

I think the mobile viewing needs to be improved the blue buttons cannot be read when using mobile homepage

2 Likes

browser

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this. Weā€™ll be fixing it as soon as possible!

3 Likes

Also the Mobile UI needs a lot of improvements. The mobile UI font looks ordinary, can be improved upon.

1 Like

In what way is it possible to login on my mobile device? Seems like it is only possible through a desktop chrome installation, right?

1 Like

Yes you just can view things on mobile site. Not possible to log in.

I actually had issues signing up here, took me whole morning. Had ā€œusername is takenā€ and ā€œserver errorsā€ as warnings.

1 Like

Image%204

Cant the site be designed on these lines. Simple and in tutive. No complications at all. The main page as we enter will Display all the topics and a category tab. No need for the tags tab. This is just a suggestion. I find the present site a bit complicated.

Image%206

Also simplify the settings tab. There is no need of the categories in the settings tab. Keep it simple.

2 Likes

Agreed

Image%207

Also the categories is taking all the attention on the Home page. It is so bright and big that it takes away the attention. I suggest to reduce the size of the tag. I have made a sample size of the tag. It would help you.

2 Likes

Hi Hitesh & Trust_Yourselves,

Thanks for your valuable input in making the NEX Community a better (looking :wink: ) place. We have addressed the issues posted and thank you both again for your feedback.

1 Like

Hi Samuel, thanks for listening. I would like to bring to your Notice a small improvement. Please capitalise the A & C in ā€œall categoriesā€ and A & T - in ā€œall tagsā€.Image%2011

Is community mobile site ā€˜read onlyā€™ at the moment? (when I open it on mobile, it says I need to download desktop extension)

@sharkie you need to login using NEX Extension so it is read only for mobile for now, when we launch our mobile wallet we will integrate the needed technology to allow you to login on mobile also.

3 Likes

noted - thank you Fabio

Iā€™m currently on mobile on Chrome and signed in. After signing up on laptop, i clicked email link on phone and it works great

1 Like

Yeah same here.

1 Like

click on the nex community emails on your mobile devices so you are automatically logged in to your mobile device