Nash platform general availability (GA) and next steps on community

He can’t, he staked for 24 months :see_no_evil:
Unless he follows this tutorial to unstake.

5 Likes

2 Likes

You guys have an amazing sense of humour :smiley:

I clicked

and

and had a good laugh.

Much love for this great team and community.

2 Likes

Maybe move your investments to these other teams

I can’t believe I just got this amazing list of more professionals teams from Fabio.

1 Like

I fixed your message @Hatertots, as it was a bit misleading.

Hahahahaha you’re the best Fabio, you make me laugh. All the best.

List still being maintained? Maybe the transfer thing can be crossed off?

I just did a small update to reflect current status.

16 Likes

Will we get a affiliate program with GA?

From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a PoC and 10 the theoretical limit in both speed and cost, how would you rate the latest transaction engine?

Judging from Tom’s PR message, I’d say the improvement from previous version was mainly about speed. What about cost? Taking the Autobahn is great, but the cheaper the most satisfied users will be :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess the answer differs for each blockchain.

1 Like

To be clear, I find the current solution more than acceptable and the latest speed update is a huge milestone. I simply want to understand what margin of improvement we still have in both speed and cost.

Woohoo! I can already see GA around the corner!

1 Like

wondering what’s this “[edit 14/JUL/2020] Tier 2 back office process in place.”
is that trading desk/support center ?

i did some google :slight_smile:
“A back office in most corporations is where work that supports front office work is done. The front office is the “face” of the company and is all the resources of the company that are used to make sales and interact with customers and clients.”

1 Like

A back office is the internal tool a company uses to manage its operations. Another word for it is “Admin panel”. In Nash’s case, operations means notably handling users’ KYC and probably more.

1 Like

Guys, you are missing the point. this means we are GA ready. since its been communicated before that Nash ramp is online it’s just disabled until approval. Once greenlight from FMA @canesin can flip a switch and we are GA. :wink:

3 Likes

Right on point man :slight_smile:

Getting into Nash state channels is already much cheaper than any other layer-2 solution, currently it costs around $0,40 on ETH and $0,60 on BTC. We actually put some ideas on how to get cheaper but this is like 20ms trading, just developer catnip at this point. Just try to use another DeFi and you will see it, we lead in this already.

23 Likes

Yes, there will be an affiliate program. Developed together with a few bot companies to bring them onboard with our project. We are implementing it as we write here now.

26 Likes

Ow yeah! :star_struck:

2 Likes
1 Like