Nash platform general availability (GA) and next steps on community

I think you should just relax a little. And I mean it.

3 Likes

It seems you are unhappy with the level of professionalism of the team, of course in my opinion you couldn’t be more wrong.

Maybe move your investments to these other teams that are more professional than Nash.

Regarding the quotes you posted. The ambassadors have the documentation to share and they have been doing it with great execution (thank you all!). We have extensively communicated about the program and developments we do - as a matter of fact this post here pre-dates even the Q1 quartely report. Where we talked once again about all those things.

Last but not least maybe you can also visit someone that have a more direct communication with their community like this team here, instead of us at Nash where one have the opportunity to be replied and blocked by a team member.

28 Likes

i certainly like the professionality of that other team you mentioned, i already contacted them on how to invest in their token!

4 Likes

Fabio I love you man, you remind me elon musk, you got a powerful mind with a great personality. Don’t ever change.

5 Likes

Lol! Just keep on trucking guys, you’re doing a great job. Can’t wait for mobile trading and Nash fiat ramps

He can’t, he staked for 24 months :see_no_evil:
Unless he follows this tutorial to unstake.

5 Likes

2 Likes

You guys have an amazing sense of humour :smiley:

I clicked

and

and had a good laugh.

Much love for this great team and community.

2 Likes

Maybe move your investments to these other teams

I can’t believe I just got this amazing list of more professionals teams from Fabio.

1 Like

I fixed your message @Hatertots, as it was a bit misleading.

Hahahahaha you’re the best Fabio, you make me laugh. All the best.

List still being maintained? Maybe the transfer thing can be crossed off?

I just did a small update to reflect current status.

16 Likes

Will we get a affiliate program with GA?

From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a PoC and 10 the theoretical limit in both speed and cost, how would you rate the latest transaction engine?

Judging from Tom’s PR message, I’d say the improvement from previous version was mainly about speed. What about cost? Taking the Autobahn is great, but the cheaper the most satisfied users will be :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess the answer differs for each blockchain.

1 Like

To be clear, I find the current solution more than acceptable and the latest speed update is a huge milestone. I simply want to understand what margin of improvement we still have in both speed and cost.

Woohoo! I can already see GA around the corner!

1 Like

wondering what’s this “[edit 14/JUL/2020] Tier 2 back office process in place.”
is that trading desk/support center ?

i did some google :slight_smile:
“A back office in most corporations is where work that supports front office work is done. The front office is the “face” of the company and is all the resources of the company that are used to make sales and interact with customers and clients.”

1 Like

A back office is the internal tool a company uses to manage its operations. Another word for it is “Admin panel”. In Nash’s case, operations means notably handling users’ KYC and probably more.

1 Like

Guys, you are missing the point. this means we are GA ready. since its been communicated before that Nash ramp is online it’s just disabled until approval. Once greenlight from FMA @canesin can flip a switch and we are GA. :wink:

3 Likes