Nash platform general availability (GA) and next steps on community

Sounds like there’s an attack vector in there somewhere, can a malicious actor force a whole bunch of state channel updates (by opening and closing channels repeatedly or something similar) at Nash’s expense?

1 Like

There are rate limits and etc - @ethan wouldn’t post in Twitter like that if it was not taken care.

7 Likes

Thanks for confirming.

@canesin

As the only thing to be crossed off are the Nash fiat ramps. What are the chances to proceed to GA without the licence?
Are you taking into consideration starting marketing without NashCash, seeing that the FMA does not provide progress on licences?

2 Likes

No @Valentin , on our surveys the missing easy fiat ramp is clearly a blocker - it doesn’t make sense for us right now to push the product if the people joining will feel there is a critical feature missing. There is other things we are improving (that people like or that could be better) so the product keeps progressing in the meantime, if perception changes with those changes - even without NashCash - than we would indeed push it but it is unlikely.

16 Likes

Thank you Fabio for taking the time to respond.

1 Like

Fabs - can you enlighten me on which FMA regulatory framework, statement of policy or regulatory requirement is slowing down the fiat ramps? I deal with these ppl every day and am curious…

6 Likes

It is Nash policy that we don’t comment on regulatory processes.

4 Likes

Fair enough :+1:

If i’m corect nash fiat ramp approved at once and was ready to open. Then the laws changed and we need a 2nd approval. So, anyone who owns fiat ramps need to stop selling btc for fiat until they get the green light from fma each time a law change? I didn’t see anything heppens like that. Maybe fiat ramp can operate and fma gives a time window to submit the new documents? (i don’t know the rules, i’m just asking)

2 Likes

Hi @canesin,

In this post you stated that the new transaction engine is online. However, I have noticed that myself and other community members still have issues sending funds from trading to personal account.
I got a link feom support the resend the transaction and it worked. Are you aware that there are still some issues, is a solution found?

Thanks for the answer. I just want Nash to be great and without errors going into GA.
I feel we should completely fix this before pushing the product.

I only seek constructice feedback, this post is not to FUD.

Kind regards,
Roel

1 Like

my recent transfers (eth to trading and neo back to personal) were fine as expected ( funds appeared in personal account after 1 confirmation and in trading contract it appeared after 12 confirmation) … I will try this again in couple of days.

1 Like

Correct, normally when regulatory changes happen business already operating more than some time have a period of time to adapt their operations. Unfortunately we were launching.

PS: Only a existing bank is operating with this specific licensing we are going after.

12 Likes

Hello Fabio,

Can you please tell us the difference between the e-money licence(that TenX has) and VT-Diensstleister licence you are going after? What benefits does it bring?

10 Likes

I can’t explain how much trust I have in your word. I just believe that what you are saying is true. Your appearance is inspiring trust :handshake: Keep working, and I will keep promoting :handshake:

2 Likes

So yeah :smirk:

1 Like

On our H1 2020 report we go over in detail where we are and how we are going to approach this new phase of the company: https://youtu.be/fIpV8igZERs

:tada: :smiley: locking this thread now.

14 Likes