Liquidity mining beta: 100,000 NEX are up for grabs!

Nash is launching a beta liquidity mining program to create incentives for traders. Our program offers a total of 100,000 NEX to traders in proportion to the volume they create on our exchange.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.nash.io/liquidity-mining-beta-100-000-nex-are-up-for-grabs/
16 Likes

Are the volumes seperated between maker and taker?

For example I‘m doing 10k/day as maker and 1k/day as taker.

Overall I have a volume of 77k in the week. So, will my maker volume qualify me for the taker volume as well even if I haven‘t reached the 10k/day one the taker side?

6 Likes

Qualifying is total volume, so $10k combined volume.
For rewards we will separate as we want to provide rewards for people on both sides.

10 Likes

To those of us watching from the outside, we are cheering you all on! :smiley:

4 Likes

@canesin if i have staked greater than 1000 NEX for 24 months and if I do voulme of $ 5000 will I qualify for the reward ?

Since Volume bonus is 100% then $ 5000 *2 = $10000 this will mean that I have exceeded the threshold volume of $10000.

1 Like

Is there any place one can see total volume traded per day? I can see the trading history, but then have to add up each trade to see how much provided in volume?

2 Likes
2 Likes

The bonus applies for computing the rewards only @Hitesh.

2 Likes

Im thinking about my personal trading volume. Would be nice to see it somewehere. Not just trading history but all trades added up as a total volume per day

1 Like

One can see the daily volume on the limits tab both on web or the app.

3 Likes

Fabio can you please show where it is. Not able to find it.

3 Likes

Bottom right, right above the price input for buying and selling.

4 Likes

Got it thanks a lot.

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly for which reason, but many ICO investors who got 1000 NEX ended up having a small fee taken, ending up with staking 999 NEX. Would you consider to lower the 1000 threshold to 999?

1 Like

As far as I remember canesin already positively replied to a similar question somewhere.

Is there no longer the idea of a snapshot to join the program, and the bonus will be applied at the time of calculating rewards? I’m a bit off having 1000 staked for 24 months, but could I potentially add to my stake on the last day of the week?

yes @dvnc you are correct - the NEX staked is a multiplier to compute the reward and each week you can add to your stake at any moment.

2 Likes

As I understand the rewards are posted on the leaderboard at mining.nash.io, but I cant see how many tokens I myself has been entitled to? Is this going to be posted later?

1 Like

The first leader board update is to happen in a few hours.

9 Likes

Hello @canesin. I would like to once again congratulate you and the whole team on the successful start of the program :hugs: :tada: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes