Liquidity mining beta: 100,000 NEX are up for grabs!

Hello @canesin - Is it normal that after 5 days I don’t see any rewards in my funds?

Thanks!

Hi @Koala! Welcome to Nash - we usually process a few days after the leader board is published. This past week we added GUNTHY to the rewards, that requires a new script to distribute those to be built and tested. Should happen in the next couple days.

2 Likes

Hi @canesin, thanks for the welcoming :slight_smile:

I will be stay paitienced and wait for the rewards.

Speaking of Gunthy. I really would like to get a gunthy license. If there is a chance I would not mind to take it. Just let me know what I need to do.

Greetings,
Koala

Some people are selling theirs on this forum at a discount!

Does anybody have an idea why is volume less than half of what it was up until 10 days ago? First 2 weeks were very promising as we were often around or above 2 mil and now we are around 1 mil for the last 10 days or so… Were people just bad at trading or is there something else?

I’ve seen people saying they will stop trading because they lost money and others saying that they will only do maker volume because it has no fees. I do think it’s that they’re just bad at trading I guess. The reward is a bonus but it’s still ultimately up to the individuals to be good traders and make money.

2 Likes

Sure, I guess we just need more traders overall to reach new highs and sustainable volume. The current traders are fans of projects primarily but we also need to onboard regular customers. Since this is just beta of liquidity mining I am actually excited for the next round since Nash is developing bot support and new trading features all the time. I hope we could reach at least 5 mil daily for the next round.

3 Likes

I tried to join for 1 trading week but i lost money, no much just a bit. So you have to be good if you want to earn at least a little, and i don’t think many people are familiar with trading. I won’t participate anymore because I am not good at trading. So not only i did not earn anything after 7 months of staking, but also had to lose money to participate to this trading beta.

I hear you and I appreciate your support but you losing money trading has nothing to do with Nash.

@canesin I heard there will be a coming up on the liquidity mining beta. Will this start right after the beta or will this take some time before a new program will start?

1 Like

the point is not losing money doing trading. The fact is that people who staked a sum for 24 months must also be told that to receive some rewards they must also trade out of their own pocket and moreover with the risk of losing money.

I think there are quite a few traders in the Nash community but what they trade is Nex, which makes sense really. Speaking for myself I’ve traded lots of Nex on Switcheo but haven’t really traded much on Nash because I have no interest in trading the pairs that are currently listed.

Now you just sound entitled. You know how Nash works and you can either invest or not. Everything is transparent and you are free to make your own estimates, calculate your risk and ROI. You sound you just had a realization that exchange has to have users and volume to generate profit. Nash is doing their best but nobody owes you anything.

1 Like

What you are talking about? NEX staking never changed, fees are paid daily to stakers at their rates.

1 Like