Licences

WOW, it has been a while since I visited that post, didn’t realize it is a TOP 5 in “Exchanges” by views, thank you all for that, thank you very much for the support.

Since it has been a while, i would like to ask the team @canesin @ethan if they could give us a little update on licenses, of course if the team can share that info. Has Nash acquired any new licences? Status of applications, etc.

I do however have another question for the team. Regarding recent news of Bittrex exchange being denied BitLicence in NY, how hard is it to get that licence in NY? Does Nash have that licence already? Will there be a post sometime/somewhere in which states will be fully operational and compliant right of the get go.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

The team can shed more light but here is most likely their responses and info that has already come up before:

Concerning licenses they stated they will no longer discuss them openly until there is an announcement, at which point they will be in the quarterly reports.

NASH has a good chance to get the licenses since they are being compliant in ever way possible, however this is still murky water with crypto and could take a while. New York is one of the more stringent states in the US with regulation, especially concerning crypo.

It would be a very tough sell, though you guys have the expertise to build a digital asset exchange.The traditional exchanges lack of any knowledge. They might have good developers, but they never touched security tokens.
Why not “selling” your product/backend to them, maybe even for free but in return they have a sort of referral to your platform.