Licences

You have to give the team some time to answer. We have weekend, we do not know if everyone from his remit can simply answer / may not be issued too early information. After all, we do not ask here something like: when does NEX go online. These are well thought-out questions that can not simply be answered. In addition it takes quite a long time to read everything here, we have to give the team time to work on your project

2 Likes

You really believe that the team made this community just to ignore questions?
Do you know an other security in the word that you can inderact so easily with the founders?
Fabwa is responsible for the legal team maybe he is busy but i am sure that we have to have lot more patiend than this. Enjoy the ride and be sure that licences are as importand as the platform for this team.

Sure, there’s no hurry. I was only reacting to your initial comment where you seemed to suggested that it would be understandable if the team didn’t respond to the questions.

Again, I am not in anyway hurrying the team for a response. I understand that these things take time and the team is probably engaged in other pressing aspects of this complex project. Cheers

2 Likes

I really don’t see us having much insight into this as it’s one of the most important aspects of their long term goal and it’s the one that’s really not in their hands past a certain point but I’m still hopeful there may be some insight shed.

1 Like

Dear NEX STAFF, I know you are all very busy, @ethan @clare , but could you please answer my post at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much

2 Likes

We made the mistake of giving specific time estimates for regulatory issues on the token sale, and we don’t want to do that again. Getting this license is another big, unprecedented step for anyone in the cryptocurrency space and requires very careful positioning. There are many options, not all of which require an explicit application to regulators. The legal team is still deciding on the fastest path towards getting it.

That license would do it.

Yes, although we are not currently working on this. To be listed there, LSE would need to support NEO blockchain based assets, which would be a very tough sell.

Take a look at this post for where we mention the necessary US licenses.

Perhaps in the future, it is not now an area of focus.

(Btw, for the people complaining that we are not responding: that was quite a lot of questions! One at a time if you want to encourage a faster response from us. Just the formatting necessary for that post took forever.)

22 Likes

Holy Man, this is EXACTLY the kind of communication from the team that I was hoping would happen in this Forum/Community. Thanks Ethan!

4 Likes

Hey @ethan,

Are you currently waiting for approval for the license? Or you are still deciding on what path to take?

1 Like

I’m thinking the same. If they’re still deciding on what path to take then the first step hasn’t been taken yet. :grimacing::grimacing:

We wouldn’t want them to rush anything I guess. The fact that their weighing options and have a strong legal team enstills great confidence, we wouldn’t want to end up with a wrong license or venture into a process that takes longer than strictly necessary…

1 Like

Thank you

My man:nex_logo:

Thank you for answering. Direct feedback is a very good thing!

2 Likes

on NEXs website there will be a support for RPX, what is that?
didnt want to do a separate post for that?

Red Pulse

thanks bud.
i thought they had different ticker

1 Like

The picture below have answers to many questions.

5 Likes

good questions

Very good questions though