Landing video

We have just uploaded the landing video that will soon be featured on our website. You can watch it here.

25 Likes

Can we get subtitles? btw. I like it

We currently have subtitles in english and portuguese, but we’ll keep adding more :slightly_smiling_face:

I gladly volunteer for dutch subtitles! :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks super slick!

We would love the community to get involved! Here is the link to the SubRip file. All that is needed is to replace the copy with the preferred language. Let’s nash it!

3 Likes

Great video! Looks very well and professionally executed.

Since @Mr_Belfort brought it up to volunteer for subtitles, I went ahead and translated the subtitles into Finnish. I’ve done translations and subtitling as part of my linguistics degree, so I know Finnish is always a challenge to subtitle! That being said, due to the length of some Finnish words I had to tweak some of the timings to keep the sentences readable. I also noticed that the formatting of the file is different to the provided SubRip file. I hope this file works nevertheless!

2 Likes

I like the way the dude in the red pants walks. I realize this is not the takeaway from it but well done on the video! Haha

Nice work by whoever was a part of this. Great animation, narrator, writing, music and a good vibe overall.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Great to see that we all can actually help and do the translation. I can offer czech language if the goal is to open the video to truly everyone in the world. Let me know

1 Like

…and here the German version.

4 Likes

Thank you @owl and @Nash101! Both finnish and german subtitles are now available on the video.

3 Likes

Hello, @carla my contribution is the subtitles in Spanish. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oobwkuJf8Q9qfT9p7DtDwtxGe9WODbSkMyUMPhSyhdA/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Dear @carla please update the german subtitles. I found some minor inconsistencies, which I got rid of.

Link stays the same.

1 Like

Czech version here :wink:

3 Likes

@carla ^^^

1 Like

Did you already make it for the dutchies? :smiley:

We also need chinese subs pls @carla

1 Like

Here it is: but maybe you can also have a look? Translating subtitels is harder then I thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like