Introducing Nash Savings (Earn), participate on the survey!

Hi all!

We are working on a savings interest paying product!
Our team would love to learn a bit about your interest on it, participate on the survey bellow and we will send you a notification as soon as the new product is live.

21 Likes

Fancy survey, I like it.

At the end, it asks for an e-mail to “receive the notification”. Could this be more specific? What notification? Survey results?

2 Likes

If you read Fabio’s comment you will see that you’ll get an email when the product is live :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Whoops! Missed that, thank you.

2 Likes

Can’t wait, great addition!

2 Likes

Nash team always upto something :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

This could be huge for Nash. It’s very exciting as this makes us compete directly with the banks and other savings vehicles.

2 Likes

What is the ETA on Nash savings?

Would Nash savings operate similar to Linus?

1 Like

@Garda there is no ETA on Nash savings currently, last update was the one provided on H1.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Personally, this is the feature I am super excited about! Growth wise, I think it will be the opposite of Nash Link.

Nash Link - targeting wide userbase / small volume (capital) per user since it is used for thousands of small payments

Nash savings - much narrower userbase (only fans of the projects would be keen on putting their savings into crypto project, at least in the beginning) / big volume (capital) per user since it is used as a savings account larger sums are expected (something like 1000€ minimum per user)

I hope we get Nash savings in H1 :partying_face:

1 Like

@canesin Are you still working on nash savings? Is there any more information about Nash savings available? THX

1 Like

Nash Savings is in development. From Telegram, Dec. 20th:

Here’s the H1 Report: 2020

3 Likes