Consult Nash savings and loans

Hello team

Now that BTC is chubby, I feel like blocking a bit and getting a loan to buy other assets without selling my BTC, I can actually do it on NEXO, but don’t send my money to a centralized platform.

I would like to know if this is in Nash’s plans, I even think it may be interesting for institutions, companies and others who want to have BTC and take money in exchange for a loan.

My partner wants to buy BTC but we do not want to take away liquidity from our business, it would be to buy crypto with current money that is to buy exchange goods (products).

I imagine that many companies want the same, I would feel very comfortable doing this in Nash keeping my BTC in a contract.

I even think that institutions and other firms can see Nash as a partner in this regard.

Excuse me if I have already talked about this, my English is null and I did not get information about this in other places.

Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

Non-custodial saves and loans program is in the works but we don’t have an ETA, hopefully H1.

I’ve timestamped Ethan’s comment on this service which is the latest official info we got so far;

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thanks! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Transferring from Nash Channels would be so great.

So many useful products are yet to come. :partying_face:

1 Like