Ideas / Recommendations for Nash

Besides BTC and all the other previously mentioned high volume trading cryptos, it may be a good idea to welcome some communities that were burned by Binance.

For example Nash could list Elastos (which has already been mentioned in another thread) and Digibyte. I’m not a fan of either of these projects but both communities were hard done by Binance and are extremely passionate.

Slowly, but surely by listing projects with passionate communities, strong team/product/idea (or at least perceived), and not yet listed by Binance, we can begin to sway the overall crypto community to use Nash over Binance.

Obviously the team needs to look at the potential trading volume to ensure it’s not a waste of time.

3 Likes

For traders, I think an important feature is price notification system. Being able to set up alerts for digital assets that reach a certain price level would be very useful.

Either mobile app notification or email alerts when price crosses / touches certain levels could be a nice feature. This is done quite well on tradingview.com

2 Likes

This is an advertisement for the Frankfurt Crypto Exchange. I think that’s really well done … Something like that would be great for Nash … This is not advertising, just a suggestion to bring Nash to the front

1 Like

It is a Crypto Exchange by Börse Stuttgart, not Frankfurt :wink: But anyway, I would also like it to have some kind of ads in the future. But I think this can wait

Maybe a partnership with Revolut… that would be really huge!!! :thinking:

1 Like

I personally dislike the ad, I would not download based on it. We will promote the brand in near future after we have our new identity up and are closer to product launch.

3 Likes

Marketing is not my area, I’m sure that Nash Marketing will go the right way. Was I like this video is it

1. makes curious

2. It stays in your head (combined with other videos you can win a large number of customers than with just a direct video)

Can not wait to see the first videos :+1:

Good day guys, I recently visited blockchain.io and there I noticed that the user can interact with GUI and may change its location according to his needs. I found it interesting and it may interest you too.

netter Spot!

@canesin Just an idea, the team could also offer airdrop to attract more users on board. In addition, they can only offer to those that pass KYC/registration from an approved country or successfully download Nex extension and uses nash trading platform for a certain amount of trades. This will help the nash team to easily spread the word and gain more users.

Idea: Early Investors (pre-launch snapshot) to receive up to 100% of trade fees for staking. Once tokens are sold, they are no longer eligible for 100%.

2 Likes

Very good idea! Nash will have far more than 25% of the fees anyway, cuz I think most people will trade more than invest…

Good ideas but air drop participants usually get the token, sell it as soon as they can and they move on to the next air drop campaign. From what I have read so far, Nash will offer a referral program instead which should bring more users to the platform.

2 Likes

Lastly, one platform with the idea of NUKE button fascinated me alot. suppose when the user believes its ath or the crypto is dropping from certain point the user can press the nuke button and all of their holding will be sold to stable coin. what do you think @carla @canesin @DeadPool_56

6 Likes

Nuke it :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about this as well. Would be badass!

1 Like

My trading bot has that functionality :slight_smile:

I absolutely love that idea.
Imagine being out with friends, hearing some major negative or positive news about the market. All you would have to do is open you your Nash mobile app and press NUKE or Reverse NUKE (if you had already previously nuked).
Please make this happen @canesin

Its these Market Taker ideas that will bring lots of fees for Nash and Investors.

2 Likes

Nice, reverse nuke is a perfect addition for when things are ‘safe’ again and you don’t want to spend hours regaining previous positions. This is free volume :tada:

1 Like

I think we have to use some outside platform, where community can add and vote for ideas and implementations for Nash. The forum is good, but all ideas are scattered. Some are in this topic, some are there, some was sinked in tens of other topics. It will be much more convenient to collect all this ideas in a bunch, divide it by groups and range it via live votes.

1 Like